Man Suspected Of Killing Brother’s Friend With Arrow
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
LANCASTER (AP) – A man has been arrested on suspicion of killing his brother’s friend with a bow and arrow during a dispute at his Southern California home.
Los Angeles County Sheriff’s authorities say 23-year-old Garrett Adams was taken into custody at his Lancaster home early Saturday after the victim was fatally struck in the upper torso.
Investigators believe the victim was trying to break up an argument between Adams and his girlfriend when Adams shot him. He was pronounced dead at a hospital.
Adams’ brother, who was friends with the victim, also tried to intervene in the dispute. He was not injured.
Adams was booked for investigation of murder and held on $1 million bail.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press.