Napa Earthquake Prompts State Of Emergency Declaration In Neighboring Solano County
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SOLANO COUNTY (CBS13) — The Solano County Board of Supervisors has declared a state of emergency after Sunday’s magnitude-6.0 earthquake hit the region.
The board passed the resolution on Tuesday after nearly $1 million in damage to county facilities had been tallied, and more than 70 private buildings have been damaged in Vallejo.
The move allows the county’s auditor-controller to prepare and process possible reimbursement paperwork for county resources. It also calls for a partial activation of the county’s emergency response team.