Napa Earthquake Prompts State Of Emergency Declaration In Neighboring Solano County
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
SOLANO COUNTY (CBS13) — The Solano County Board of Supervisors has declared a state of emergency after Sunday’s magnitude-6.0 earthquake hit the region.
The board passed the resolution on Tuesday after nearly $1 million in damage to county facilities had been tallied, and more than 70 private buildings have been damaged in Vallejo.
The move allows the county’s auditor-controller to prepare and process possible reimbursement paperwork for county resources. It also calls for a partial activation of the county’s emergency response team.