Marysville Man Suspected Of Fatally Stabbing Father
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
MARYSVILLE (CBS13) – Police say that a 28-year-old man stabbed his father to death Wednesday afternoon.
According to the Marysville Police Department, authorities were called to a home along 4th Street, near A Street, just before 1 p.m. due to some kind of disturbance that had taken place. Medics were also called to the scene.
Officers found that a man had been stabbed. That man was soon pronounced dead at the scene.
A suspect in the murder – 28-year-old Johnny Nanlap – was arrested at the home. Nanlap was later booked at the Yuba County Jail on a murder charge. Investigators say they found the knife allegedly used by Johnny in the murder.
Police have identified the murder victim as Johnny’s own father, 53-year-old Lai Nanlap. The two reportedly lived together at the home.
Investigators are still trying to identify a motive for the fatal stabbing.