Marysville Man Suspected Of Fatally Stabbing Father
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
MARYSVILLE (CBS13) – Police say that a 28-year-old man stabbed his father to death Wednesday afternoon.
According to the Marysville Police Department, authorities were called to a home along 4th Street, near A Street, just before 1 p.m. due to some kind of disturbance that had taken place. Medics were also called to the scene.
Officers found that a man had been stabbed. That man was soon pronounced dead at the scene.
A suspect in the murder – 28-year-old Johnny Nanlap – was arrested at the home. Nanlap was later booked at the Yuba County Jail on a murder charge. Investigators say they found the knife allegedly used by Johnny in the murder.
Police have identified the murder victim as Johnny’s own father, 53-year-old Lai Nanlap. The two reportedly lived together at the home.
Investigators are still trying to identify a motive for the fatal stabbing.