Detectives: 5th Person Arrested For Hookah Lounge Shooting, Another Still Sought
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – Detectives have arrested a fifth man in connection to the shooting outside of a hookah lounge that left one man dead.
According to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department, detectives arrested 28-year-old Frederick Lamont Davis on Thursday for a charge of assault with a deadly weapon. Davis is the fifth person arrested in connection to the July 13 shooting that left 20-year-old Tyrell Hall dead.
The shooting happened in the parking lot of a hookah lounge along the 1900 block of Fulton Avenue. Detectives have said that they believe the shooting stemmed from two different fights between a large group of people in the parking lot.
A sixth person is still wanted in connection to the incident. Detectives have released surveillance footage of the man (pictured above).
Anyone with information on who the person might be is asked to call detectives at (916) 874-5115.