Detectives: 5th Person Arrested For Hookah Lounge Shooting, Another Still Sought
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – Detectives have arrested a fifth man in connection to the shooting outside of a hookah lounge that left one man dead.
According to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department, detectives arrested 28-year-old Frederick Lamont Davis on Thursday for a charge of assault with a deadly weapon. Davis is the fifth person arrested in connection to the July 13 shooting that left 20-year-old Tyrell Hall dead.
The shooting happened in the parking lot of a hookah lounge along the 1900 block of Fulton Avenue. Detectives have said that they believe the shooting stemmed from two different fights between a large group of people in the parking lot.
A sixth person is still wanted in connection to the incident. Detectives have released surveillance footage of the man (pictured above).
Anyone with information on who the person might be is asked to call detectives at (916) 874-5115.