Detectives: 5th Person Arrested For Hookah Lounge Shooting, Another Still Sought
Don't Miss This
- Family Vacation Turns Into Nightmare When Hurricane Odile Leaves Them Stranded In Cabo
- Puddles At The Dog Park: Owners Say Roseville Parks Department Overwatering Grass
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) – Detectives have arrested a fifth man in connection to the shooting outside of a hookah lounge that left one man dead.
According to the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department, detectives arrested 28-year-old Frederick Lamont Davis on Thursday for a charge of assault with a deadly weapon. Davis is the fifth person arrested in connection to the July 13 shooting that left 20-year-old Tyrell Hall dead.
The shooting happened in the parking lot of a hookah lounge along the 1900 block of Fulton Avenue. Detectives have said that they believe the shooting stemmed from two different fights between a large group of people in the parking lot.
A sixth person is still wanted in connection to the incident. Detectives have released surveillance footage of the man (pictured above).
Anyone with information on who the person might be is asked to call detectives at (916) 874-5115.