Deputies Searching For Man Who Allegedly Abducted Child From Unlocked Home
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) — The search is on for a man who allegedly abducted a child from a Carmichael home on Sunday morning.
The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department says an 8-year-old was taken from a home on Adelaide Way against her will. The child was taken to a wooded area and later allowed to return home without further incident. The child suffered no serious injuries.
CBS13 spoke to the child’s mother.
“I’m just so grateful that she’s OK,” she said. “I don’t even want to imagine what could have happened.”
The door at the home was unlocked at the time of the alleged abduction.
The man is described at a white male in his late teens or early 20s with short brown hair combed back, standing between 5’9″ and 6′ tall, weighing 160 pounds. He was clean shaven with “healing” acne marks and last seen wearing a black shirt and blue jeans.