Deputies Searching For Man Who Allegedly Abducted Child From Unlocked Home
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) — The search is on for a man who allegedly abducted a child from a Carmichael home on Sunday morning.
The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department says an 8-year-old was taken from a home on Adelaide Way against her will. The child was taken to a wooded area and later allowed to return home without further incident. The child suffered no serious injuries.
CBS13 spoke to the child’s mother.
“I’m just so grateful that she’s OK,” she said. “I don’t even want to imagine what could have happened.”
The door at the home was unlocked at the time of the alleged abduction.
The man is described at a white male in his late teens or early 20s with short brown hair combed back, standing between 5’9″ and 6′ tall, weighing 160 pounds. He was clean shaven with “healing” acne marks and last seen wearing a black shirt and blue jeans.