Deputies Searching For Man Who Allegedly Abducted Child From Unlocked Home
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) — The search is on for a man who allegedly abducted a child from a Carmichael home on Sunday morning.
The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department says an 8-year-old was taken from a home on Adelaide Way against her will. The child was taken to a wooded area and later allowed to return home without further incident. The child suffered no serious injuries.
CBS13 spoke to the child’s mother.
“I’m just so grateful that she’s OK,” she said. “I don’t even want to imagine what could have happened.”
The door at the home was unlocked at the time of the alleged abduction.
The man is described at a white male in his late teens or early 20s with short brown hair combed back, standing between 5’9″ and 6′ tall, weighing 160 pounds. He was clean shaven with “healing” acne marks and last seen wearing a black shirt and blue jeans.