Deputies Searching For Man Who Allegedly Abducted Child From Unlocked Home
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) — The search is on for a man who allegedly abducted a child from a Carmichael home on Sunday morning.
The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department says an 8-year-old was taken from a home on Adelaide Way against her will. The child was taken to a wooded area and later allowed to return home without further incident. The child suffered no serious injuries.
CBS13 spoke to the child’s mother.
“I’m just so grateful that she’s OK,” she said. “I don’t even want to imagine what could have happened.”
The door at the home was unlocked at the time of the alleged abduction.
The man is described at a white male in his late teens or early 20s with short brown hair combed back, standing between 5’9″ and 6′ tall, weighing 160 pounds. He was clean shaven with “healing” acne marks and last seen wearing a black shirt and blue jeans.