Truck Driver Loses Control Of Vehicle, Dies After Own Truck Runs Him Over In Stockton
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) — A driver lost control of his semi-truck and was killed after his own truck ran him over, according to the California Highway Patrol.
Just before 1:30 p.m., officers say the man lost control of the rig while driving northbound on Interstate 5 at Hammer Lane. He exited the freeway and still did not have control when he slammed on his brakes.
The truck went between a cellphone tower and the Kentucky Fried Chicken, missing both.
The CHP says the driver was not wearing a seatbelt, and was thrown through the windshield. His truck continued moving and ran him over.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The cause of the accident is under investigation.