Truck Driver Loses Control Of Vehicle, Dies After Own Truck Runs Him Over In Stockton
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
STOCKTON (CBS13) — A driver lost control of his semi-truck and was killed after his own truck ran him over, according to the California Highway Patrol.
Just before 1:30 p.m., officers say the man lost control of the rig while driving northbound on Interstate 5 at Hammer Lane. He exited the freeway and still did not have control when he slammed on his brakes.
The truck went between a cellphone tower and the Kentucky Fried Chicken, missing both.
The CHP says the driver was not wearing a seatbelt, and was thrown through the windshield. His truck continued moving and ran him over.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The cause of the accident is under investigation.