5-Year-Old Drowns In Pool At Stockton Home
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A child has drowned after falling into the pool of a Stockton home Wednesday afternoon.
Stockton Police say that officers were flagged down along the 2800 block of West Rose Street around 4 p.m. The officers were told that a 5-year-old boy had fallen into a pool and drowned.
The officers found the boy and started giving him CPR until paramedics got to the scene. The boy was soon taken to a nearby hospital, but was later pronounced dead.
The babysitter told police that the boy was playing with dogs in the backyard of the home while she was doing yard work. At some point, she realized that the boy had fallen into the pool and rushed over to pull him out.
She started doing CPR, but then ran over to a neighbor’s house to tell them to call 911.
It is unclear if any charges are pending in the case.