Shooting In Placerville Leaves Man Dead
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
PLACERVILLE (CBS13) – Detectives are investigating a shooting in Placerville that has left a man dead.
The incident happened Wednesday just after 11:30 p.m., according to the El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office. Deputies were called to the 5000 block of Buck Bar Road in Placerville for some kind of disturbance.
While on their way to the scene, deputies were told that the incident had escalated to a reported shooting.
At the scene, deputies found that a man had been shot. The man was taken to Marshall Hospital but later died from his injuries.
Deputies took another person from the scene to the hospital due to unspecified medical concerns. That person was later taken into custody, with deputies saying that there are no other outstanding suspects in the incident.
Detectives are still investigating the circumstances surrounding the shooting.