Shooting In Placerville Leaves Man Dead
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
PLACERVILLE (CBS13) – Detectives are investigating a shooting in Placerville that has left a man dead.
The incident happened Wednesday just after 11:30 p.m., according to the El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office. Deputies were called to the 5000 block of Buck Bar Road in Placerville for some kind of disturbance.
While on their way to the scene, deputies were told that the incident had escalated to a reported shooting.
At the scene, deputies found that a man had been shot. The man was taken to Marshall Hospital but later died from his injuries.
Deputies took another person from the scene to the hospital due to unspecified medical concerns. That person was later taken into custody, with deputies saying that there are no other outstanding suspects in the incident.
Detectives are still investigating the circumstances surrounding the shooting.