Shooting In Placerville Leaves Man Dead
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
PLACERVILLE (CBS13) – Detectives are investigating a shooting in Placerville that has left a man dead.
The incident happened Wednesday just after 11:30 p.m., according to the El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office. Deputies were called to the 5000 block of Buck Bar Road in Placerville for some kind of disturbance.
While on their way to the scene, deputies were told that the incident had escalated to a reported shooting.
At the scene, deputies found that a man had been shot. The man was taken to Marshall Hospital but later died from his injuries.
Deputies took another person from the scene to the hospital due to unspecified medical concerns. That person was later taken into custody, with deputies saying that there are no other outstanding suspects in the incident.
Detectives are still investigating the circumstances surrounding the shooting.