Shooting In Placerville Leaves Man Dead
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
PLACERVILLE (CBS13) – Detectives are investigating a shooting in Placerville that has left a man dead.
The incident happened Wednesday just after 11:30 p.m., according to the El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office. Deputies were called to the 5000 block of Buck Bar Road in Placerville for some kind of disturbance.
While on their way to the scene, deputies were told that the incident had escalated to a reported shooting.
At the scene, deputies found that a man had been shot. The man was taken to Marshall Hospital but later died from his injuries.
Deputies took another person from the scene to the hospital due to unspecified medical concerns. That person was later taken into custody, with deputies saying that there are no other outstanding suspects in the incident.
Detectives are still investigating the circumstances surrounding the shooting.