(CBS13) – Southbound Highway 65 was completely blocked at Twelve Bridges Drive because of a head-on crash.
A driver was headed the wrong way on the freeway when they hit the other vehicle, according to a CHP report. The drivers were taken to the hospital with unknown injuries.
The vehicles involved were an SUV and a sedan. The crash reportedly led to a major backup.
- New Renderings Of Sacramento Convention Center, Community Theater Refit Released
- Emotion-Charged Hearing Advances Bill On Police Shootings
- Cyclist Hit Along Truxel Road Dies; Driver Suspected Of DUI
- Escalator At Modesto Sears Store Catches Fire
- Crews Lift Big Rig Out Of Truckee River Canyon, Expect Traffic Delays To Linger