Show: The Lo-Down With Damien Barling, Jason Ross & Ken Rudulph
Jason’s recent updates
- Jason Ross: Kings Finally Catch A Break, Have Some Good OptionsLottery luck finally hit for the Sacramento Kings. With picks at 5, 10 and 34 the Kings have so many options heading into next month's NBA draft.
- Jason Ross: Kings Searching For Rare Lottery LuckThe Kings could use a break and the NBA draft lottery is one way to do it. The problem is the Kings have moved up in the draft lottery only 1 time in the last 21 attempts. Will tonight be different?
- Jason Ross: Derek Jeter Gets His Spot In Monument ParkDerek Jeter will have his #2 retired this weekend in New York as he joins many other Yankees greats in Monument Park.
- Jason Ross: When Do You Allow Yourself To Get Excited About Your Team?As a long time Yankee fan I am incredibly surprised about what I am seeing from the Bombers so far this season. The mix of veterans and exciting young players has blended beautifully in the Big Apple.
- Jason Ross: We Really Need To Enjoy The Greatness Of LeBronLeBron James is having one of his best postseasons EVER. He is 32 and keeping a firm grip on the title of best player in basketball still after all these years.
- Jason Ross: NBA Playoff Predictions For Round 2Who will move on to the Conference Finals in the East and the West? I take my shot at predicting just that and look back at my opening round predictions.
- Jason Ross: Hey Kid, Save the Season for the GiantsThe San Francisco Giants were in desperate need of a jolt, so they called on their top every day prospect Christian Arroyo to play 3B as they started a series with the Dodgers. He has a huge challenge ahead and the Giants need him.
- Jason Ross: Want To Pick An NBA Champion? Find The Best Healthy TeamMore times than not the team that is considered the best but stays the healthiest will be the last one left in the NBA playoffs. So be good and stay fortunate while the other teams suffer bad "breaks".
- Jason Ross: An Early Look at the 2017 Raiders ScheduleA look at the 17 week layout of the Oakland Raiders schedule. With games against the NFC and AFC East, the schedule has its share of challenges. The Raiders will also be featured a franchise record 5 times on prime time.
- Jason Ross: An Idea For The 49ers And Their Upcoming NFL DraftEveryone is always looking to add their next franchise quarterback. For the 49ers, I don't think it is here, but the answer could be in 2018.
- Jason Ross: The Next Order of Business for the Sacramento KingsThe Sacramento Kings have been making some good decisions as of late, now they need to keep it up to get to where they want to go.
- Jason Ross: NBA Playoff PredictionsNBA playoffs begin this weekend, who will move on? I give you my picks for the Eastern and Western Conference opening round of the playoffs.
- Jason Ross: What To Watch For At The MastersGolf's first major and most recognizable course are on the center of the sports stage over the next 4 days as the Masters begins on Thursday. I share a few thoughts on what to watch for this week.
- Jason Ross: Let’s Make Some PicksI make some predictions for the upcoming Major League Baseball season. I give you my picks for division winners, wild cards and the World Series winner.
- Jason Ross: The Kings Are Doing the Right ThingWhy I think the Kings made the right move in the trade of DeMarcus Cousins and how it is helping them in multiple ways going forward.
- Jason Ross: A Possible Solution To Resting NBA PlayersToo many games, not enough rest? Here is a possible solution for the NBA to increase rivalries and make the owners, players and fans happy.
- The Lo-Down’s SNL BracketWe selected the 16 best cast members from 2000-to the present from Saturday Night Live. The debate is on!
- Tony Romo Doesn’t Have To Look Far For His Best OptionWhy I think Tony Romo should stay right where his is and that is in Dallas.
- Jason Ross: 60 Down, 22 To Go For The Sacramento KingsFebruary concluded for the Kings and now the stretch drive is here. As Kings fans, what should you want in the final 22 games of the season.
- Jason Ross: A Deep Dive Inside The Numbers With, Without DeMarcus CousinsThe Kings will be without DeMarcus Cousins again tonight so how do they look without him over the years? A look inside all the numbers