Show: The Lo-Down With Damien Barling, Jason Ross & Ken Rudulph
Jason’s recent updates
- Jason Ross: A Possible Solution To Resting NBA PlayersToo many games, not enough rest? Here is a possible solution for the NBA to increase rivalries and make the owners, players and fans happy.
- The Lo-Down’s SNL BracketWe selected the 16 best cast members from 2000-to the present from Saturday Night Live. The debate is on!
- Tony Romo Doesn’t Have To Look Far For His Best OptionWhy I think Tony Romo should stay right where his is and that is in Dallas.
- Jason Ross: 60 Down, 22 To Go For The Sacramento KingsFebruary concluded for the Kings and now the stretch drive is here. As Kings fans, what should you want in the final 22 games of the season.
- Jason Ross: A Deep Dive Inside The Numbers With, Without DeMarcus CousinsThe Kings will be without DeMarcus Cousins again tonight so how do they look without him over the years? A look inside all the numbers
- Jason Ross: Reasons Why I Like What I See From The Sacramento KingsThe Sacramento Kings concluded a (3-1) week and are hoping to keep things rolling. Last week wasn't just about the wins though, it was how they played. Can they keep that up?
- Jason Ross: Shout Out To The Old GuysWho says sports is for the young at heart? These athletes are still killing it at the twilight of their careers.
- Jason Ross: The Kings At The Halfway PointWhat's next for the Sacramento Kings? They have played half their schedule and now Rudy Gay is out for the season, what do they do for the 2nd half of the NBA schedule?
- Jason Ross: My Weekend Football PicksAs we creep closer to the Super Bowl we still have to sort our who are the contenders and who are the pretenders.
- Cautionary Tale For the Raiders: You Still Have to ImproveThis year was fun, next year should be too but be careful, you have arrived but you still need to get better.
- Jason Ross Looks Back At His Bold 49ers Predictions For 2016With the 49ers season coming an end and a major off-season overhaul coming soon I thought it would be the right time to look back at a previous blog that included some bold predictions for the 2016 season.
- Jason Ross: My Christmas Wish ListCheck out Jason Ross Christmas wish list. Do you wish for the same thing?
- Jason Ross: Thank you, Craig SagerI like him for his work as a broadcaster, I respect him for how he treated people, I admire him for his courage and I will truly miss him for his relentless will to live life as it should be lived.
- Jason Ross: What Do We Make Of The Rudy Gay Trade?It's been three years since the Kings and Raptors made the trade involving Rudy Gay. Who won the trade and will Gay stick around in Sacramento?
- Jason Ross: Analyzing The Kings’ First 20 GamesAt 7-13, the Kings are just 3.5 games out of the seemingly elusive 8th spot in the Western Conference standings. Sadly, they are also just 3.5 games out of having the worst record in all of the NBA.
- Jason Ross: Let’s Make College Football Even Greater AgainJason explains how to fix the problematic process of choosing the NCAA's Final Four football teams.
- Jason Ross: NFL’s Best/Worst Of Week 12Every Tuesday on the Lo-Down, Damien Barling, Ken Rudulph and I discuss our winners and losers of the past week in the NFL. Well, here are mine for the wild week that was week 12 of the NFL:
- Jason Ross: My Favorite Time In College FootballCollege football's rivalry week is Jason's favorite time of the season, for obvious reasons.
- Jason Ross: ‘Thank You, Baseball’After watching Game 7 of the World Series, Jason is reminded how great the game of baseball can be.
- Jason Ross: Where Were You On Nov. 10, 2001?The Kings have lost 14 consecutive games in Miami against the Heat and have only won three times ever while in South Beach.