Show: The Lo-Down With Damien Barling, Jason Ross & Ken Rudulph
Jason’s recent updates
- JASON ROSS: WAY TOO EARLY IMPRESSIONS OF THE KINGSThe new look Kings have barely been on the floor but there has been a lot to take in. There definitely is a different feel around this organization and that is a good thing in this case.
- JASON ROSS: PREVIEWING THE WESTERN CONFERENCEI do my best to predict the 8 playoff teams in the west and the 7 that will be in the lottery next summer.
- JASON ROSS: NFL TOP 5/BOTTOM 5After week 5 of games I give you the top 5 and bottom 5 teams in the National Football League
- JASON ROSS: NFL’s TOP 5/BOTTOM 5At the quarter point of the season I give you the top 5 and bottom 5 teams currently in the NFL. Let the debate begin.
- JASON ROSS: NFL TOP 5/BOTTOM 5Each week I rank the NFL's best 5 teams and the worst 5. It isn't always easy or clear cut but lists are made to be debated so fire away.
- JASON ROSS: THE FRIDAY FIVEWhat to watch for this weekend in Sports in this week's edition of the Friday Five. Check out the segment on the air each Friday at 2:00 on the Lo-Down on Sports 1140 KHTK.
- JASON ROSS: NFL TOP 5, BOTTOM 5After 2 weeks into this NFL season instead of ranking all 32 teams I give you the top 5 and the bottom 5 teams so far.
- Jason Ross: The Friday FiveI go over the 5 things that I think will be compelling this weekend. The five vary from Boxing, to the NFL and even college football and baseball too. Check it out.
- JASON ROSS: 4 IN AND 4 OUTSince 1990 there has been 1 staple. 4 teams that made the playoffs the year before will not make it back and 4 new teams will replace them. Who will that be? I try my best to figure that out.
- JASON ROSS: THE JOY AND PAIN OF SPORTSAs a fan you experience all of the emotions and as a UCLA fan I went on quite a wild ride on Sunday at the Rose Bowl.
- Jason Ross: Why I Love This Trade For The CavsThe NBA's huge off-season continues with a blockbuster trade with the Cavs and Celtics. I like it for both teams but love it for the Cavs and explain why.
- Jason Ross: College Football Is Back And So Are The DebatesThe start of college football is here and that is a good thing. That also means the start of the yearly debates about who is good and who isn't is back too. That to me is not a good thing.
- Jason Ross: One Of My Favorite ThingsWe have a lot of negative things going on in the world and in sports but check out this "feel good" story and enjoy. There is still a lot of good in this world and this is one of my favorite things.
- Jason Ross: The 10 Must See Home Games This Season For The Sacramento KingsThe NBA schedule was released on Monday but there are a few of the home games at Golden 1 Center that stand out above the rest. Check out the top 10 must see home games for 2017-2018.
- Jason Ross: MLB GOT IT RIGHT WITH THEIR UPCOMING PLAYERS WEEKENDLater this month MLB will have some fun for a change with a Players Weekend. This will celebrate the game that they love and help make some money for the youth programs for the future.
- Jason Ross: Football Fans, We Made ItThe long wait for football is over. NFL teams are reporting to camp, the Hall of Fame game is next week and college football is here too. Thank goodness!
- JASON ROSS: BASEBALL AT 100The Baseball season is over a half way done and has reached the century mark in games played. What do we know so far and what else do we have to learn with this season's baseball schedule.
- Jason Ross: Kings Fans We Don’t Have To Wait That LongA lot of people are excited about the Kings off-season, well the Kings announced their pre-season schedule on Thursday so fans will not have to wait long to see what the product will look like on the court.
- Jason Ross: The British Open, The Forgotten MajorCheck out this week's 3rd golf major of the year as 156 of the best golfers take on Royal Birkdale in their quest for the Claret Jug.
- Jason Ross: Baseball Got One Right On MondayBaseball had a great night on Monday with a very memorable Home Run Derby. Aaron Judge lit up the Miami night with a night to remember. Thank you baseball.