BUTTE COUNTY (CBS13) — Butte County Sheriff’s investigators are concerned after a rash of shootings in less than a week on a street on the southside of Oroville.
Investigators say four shootings have happened on D Street since Friday night.
- Friday night: Home on 2300 block of D Street hit by bullets at around 11:15 p.m., no injuries
- Saturday morning: Home on 2400 block of D Street hit by bullets at around 4:15 a.m. A 16-year-old male was hit several times in the leg.
- Sunday morning: The same home on the 2400 block of D Street was hit by bullets around 4:15 a.m., no injuries.
- Sunday morning: Right after the first shooting another house was struck on the 2400 block of Fort Wayne Street, no injuries.
- Sunday night: Reports of shots fired outside home on 2300 block of D Street, no injuries.