SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Sacramento resident is crying foul after a woman delivering packages for Amazon allegedly did her business in the street in front of the woman’s home. And the act was caught on video.

Around 3 p.m. Thursday, the woman, who works for a third-party delivery company, drove up to Nemy Bautista’s home in a U-Haul van, got out, delivered the Amazon package and went back to her van. But before she drove away, the woman opened the passenger side door, squatted down, and defecated.

When Bautista arrived home, she noticed the feces and initially thought it was a dog. She checked her surveillance video footage and found it was actually from a human.

my new video project47 Video Shows Woman Who Delivered Amazon Package Pooping In Front Of Sacramento Home

(Credit: Nemy Bautista)

Disgusted, Bautista went on Facebook and left this message:

“Amazon.com Why is your driver squatting in-front of my house? Let me give you a hint … he/she is not tying their shoes. I have it on video!”

Bautista writes the woman’s supervisor came out in his personal car “and was not prepared for cleanup.”

“He was in shock when he saw the size of ‘it’. He ended up scooping it up with a plastic bag, but didn’t want to take it with him (it smelled really bad). Guess the garbage can will smell like s__t for the next few days. I also had to hose down the gutter/sidewalk area after he left,” she said in a statement.

Bautista says a representative from the Amazon Executive Customer Relations called her shortly after.

“I expressed my dissatisfaction on how this was handled, even after they saw the videos and pics I sent them,” she wrote.

Amazon told Bautista the driver would be “taken care of,” although the spokesperson didn’t elaborate on what that meant.

We reached out to Amazon for a comment, but have not heard back.

Comments (133)
  1. C’mon Sacramento, we need a name. Who is she?

2. LOL,, just one more drop and she can go home and get back to beating her kids.

3. Broker Rick says:

Its so great being an amazon delivery driver amazon treats us so well with break times for personal needs, such a caring employer. NOT

4. Carter Gwynn says:

We must embrace the diversity and richness of all our communities contributors.

5. When you gotta go you gotta go!

6. Ken Pelkey says:

This what happens when society breaks down because no-one is punished for bad behavior and we’re all told we need to be tolerant of people no matter what they do. Laugh all you want, but it’s only gaining speed and getting worse!

7. What is the problem? Is not Sacramento a Sanctu-cesspool City?

8. Todd Smith says:

Before watching the video I strongly suspected it would be a black or a brown driver. I hope she is terminated.

9. gustafus21 says:

How did I know ….. of course… we all knew the color.

10. Ct Sherwin says:

The “biggy” here is, what did she wipe wif, ya no’s what ’em sayin’? and went right on doin’ her than wif dem dirty hands she did’t wash…ya no wht em sayin? Good thang she aint a Dominoes Delivery Technician, huh?

11. And it was a negro woman who did it, but I am sure we all guessed that right away..

I think that was more about dumping on whitey’s street that an actual need to go potty.

I tell ya these people, by their behaviors, are part monkey.

12. Jim Trunk says:

giving new meaning to “CURB your enthusiasm”. And the homeowner did misidentify the evidence as coming from a human.

13. So….can I assume there was no hand washing or wiping? Gross!!

14. tngilmer says:

Just another example of how wonderful California is.

15. Really gross,but maybe she was sick?

16. Jeffrey Mika says:

You have to assume that you are always on camera. I’m thankful she squatted behind the door. Can’t erase in your head, what you don’t see. She could have cleaned it up but instead she almost runs it over with the rental trucks tires. I’m never surprised at just how rude & repulsive human beings can be. No crime in having to go. But choosing the entrance of someones driveway says everything about the character of this woman. One of God’s mistakes.

17. Lilith Whyte says:

Afric-Unamerican. ‘Nuff said.

18. Sam Dennis says:

They are now issuing toilet paper to their drivers with instructions on how to clean up. This is California Progress!