Coroner Identifies 2 Children Killed In Clarksburg Crash
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
CLARKSBURG (CBS13) – The Yolo County Coroner has released the identities of the two boys killed Friday in a vehicle crash in Clarksburg.
Alexander Guzman, 5, and Angel Guzman, 2, died near Jefferson Boulevard and Central Avenue when the vehicle they were in hit a tree just before 10 a.m., according to California Highway Patrol.
The impact of the crash was enough to split the car in half.
The female driver of the car was taken to the hospital.