Affordable Care Act News
Latest Sacramento Affordable Care Act News
He needs his surgery yesterday. But instead of scheduling his date, he and his wife are navigating a confusing maze of doctors and insurance plans.
Officials brimmed with confidence after the agency tallied 625,000 individual or family health care enrollments through mid-January, the most of any state.
King is the second official connected to the exchange to resign. He came under fire when the online enrollment system failed to go live in October.
Covered California’s deadline is fast approaching. The last day to enroll for health coverage beginning on January 1 is Monday.
More people are signing up for the new affordable care act, but it’s still not enough, say those behind the program.
- Calif. Healthcare Exchange To Provide Details On Enrollees 11/21/2013
- Obama Administration Estimated Strong New Health Insurance Enrollment Numbers 10/15/2013
- Covered California Processes More Than 16,000 Applications In First Week 10/08/2013
- Covered California Enrollment Begins With Busy Website And Call Centers 10/01/2013
- Local Covered California Call Center Opens To High Number Of Calls 10/01/2013
- Covered California Preparing Call Centers For Oct. 1 Launch Date 09/19/2013