Latest Autos News
- Ford To Offer 50th Anniversary Mustang Ford is building a limited-edition Mustang GT to honor the pony car's 50th anniversary. It is showing the Limited Edition at the New York auto show, which begins this week.
- Chevrolet Bringing Tiny Trax SUV To US And China General Motors unveiled the 2015 model Tuesday evening ahead of the New York International Auto Show.
- Toyota Camry Gets A Top-To-Bottom Makeover The redesigned 2015 Camry, unveiled Tuesday at the New York Auto Show, is longer and wider, with a more aggressive design.
- Police: Body Found In Freezer Of Closed Ceres Auto Shop Police say a property owner made a gruesome discovery Monday: a human body inside a freezer.
- DMV Cracking Down On Unlicensed Car Dealers Posing As Private Sellers Some of the cars for sale are downright dangerous, like a van that was totaled in a crash. Most buyers would have no idea it was welded back together and has no airbags.
- Car Rental Companies Ramp Up Exotic Offerings In the past few years, some of the biggest car rental companies have added the finest cars money can buy to their fleets.
- Report: Auto Insurers Using Unfair Rating Factors Auto insurers factor in a motorist's education level and occupation when calculating policy rates, a consumer watchdog group recently reported.
- Senators Accuse GM Of Covering Up Defective Switch Members of a Senate subcommittee accused General Motors of trying to cover up problems with an ignition switch that is now tied to 13 deaths.
- Cat Survives 60-Mile Journey Atop Trailer It was a case of curiosity carrying a cat on a perilous journey.
- General Motors Recalling More Than 300,000 Vans Over Airbag Concerns The recall covers vans from the 2009-2014 model years and includes GMC Savana and Chevrolet Express models.