WATCH: CBS13 News Is On The Air
Latest Autos News
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses The district spent $2 million on 31 new special education buses that have since sat idle. The district believed if they stopped contracting out the job, it could save nearly $700,000 a year. But now they’re questioning that decision.
- U.S. Auto Loans Soar To Highest In 8 years U.S. auto loans jumped to the highest level in eight years this spring, fueled by a big increase in lending to risky borrowers.
- Ford Recalls 83,250 Cars And SUVs Ford is recalling 83,250 vehicles because a faulty part could cause them to lose power or roll away if they're parked.
- Three-Wheeled Commuter Car 'Elio' Closer To Going On Sale Elio Motors wants to revolutionize U.S. roads with its tiny car, which has two seats, three wheels and gets 84 miles to the gallon.
- Get A First Look At GM's Second Generation Chevy Volt "The Volt did and continues to do great things for the brand," said Chevrolet marketing chief Tim Mahoney.
- GM Issues Third Recall On SUVs That Can Catch Fire GM is telling customers to park the SUVs outdoors because they could catch fire when left unattended.
- Three Dogs Die Trapped In Hot Car In Sacramento County, Fourth Rescued A concerned passerby called the Sacramento Sheriff's Department after seeing the dogs trapped inside a blue SUV in the parking lot of the Sierra Fair apartments on Fair Oaks Boulevard Thursday afternoon.
- Sacramento Taxi Drivers Say English Test Requirement Is Setting Them Up For Failure Part of a newly passed ordinance that recently went into effect requires drivers to know a certain level of English. The city says the requirement came from passenger complaints.
- Car Colors Are Getting Bolder Better economic times prompt buyers to like more expressive colors.
- Stable Gas Prices, Younger Buyers, Expected To Push Car Sales Higher Experts at Traverse City Conference predict continued growth, but raise some concerns about the impact of new trends.