Travel & Outdoors
- Best Public Beaches And Reservoirs To Spend A Summer Day Near Sacramento
- Best Places For Horseback Riding In Sacramento
- Best Budget Fitness Classes In Sacramento
- Best Places For Off-Roading Near Sacramento
- Ask A Sacramento Guide: Packing List For Your Next Campout
- Out In Style: Most Comfortable Wilderness Retreats Near Sacramento
- Ask An Expert: Best Bike Rides In Sacramento
- Best Flying Adventures In Sacramento
- Best Bike Repair In The Sacramento Area
- Best Places To See Flowers this Spring In Sacramento
- Best Plant Nurseries In Sacramento To Start Your Spring Garden
- Tips For Keeping Your Kids Active From A Sacramento Fitness Professional
Check out the best beaches in America.
From gargantuan games to oversized fruit, California has its share of odd attractions. Here are just a few.
Antarctica is the most inhospitable place on Earth. Certain creatures survive there, though global warming can threaten their natural habitats.
Antarctica, the coldest place on Earth, is feeling the effects of global warming. See the view from the bottom of the Earth.
National Parks preserve some of America’s most interesting and unique environments. Take a trip to these national treasures.
A cold March storm dropped snow to some of the lowest levels we’ve seen this winter. Here are some pictures from CBS13 viewers.