Latest Sacramento Breaking News
A man was pronounced dead at the scene, while the woman was taken to the hospital where she later died from her wounds.
Comedian Stephen Colbert will be succeeding David Letterman on “The Late Show,” CBS announced Thursday.
The names of the people killed or injured in the deadly Vacaville crash on Saturday evening have been released by the CHP
The headlines will go to those unflappable Harrison twins, Andrew who passed to his brother Aaron for the 3-pointer that lifted Kentucky into yet another national championship game.
One person was shot at the Walmart at 2701 North Texas at 2:46 p.m., while another was shot across the street.
- Acampo Man Pleads Not Guilty To Federal Terrorism Charges 04/03/2014
- WATCH: David Letterman Announces Retirement From Late Show 04/03/2014
- UPDATE: Antelope High-Speed Crash Victims Identified 04/02/2014
- Missing Modesto Runner Survived By Sleeping On Cliff, Warming In Bushes 04/01/2014
- Sierra Snowpack At 29 Percent Of Normal 04/01/2014
- Gov. Jerry Brown Calls For Resignation Of Sens. Yee, Calderon, Wright 03/28/2014