Latest Sacramento Breaking News
Davis City Council Tells Police To Have Plan For Getting Rid Of MRAP Military Vehicle In Next 60 Days
The Davis City Council has told the police department it must get rid of a military vehicle it received in the next 60 days.
A preliminary magnitude 6.0 earthquake rocked the San Francisco Bay Area early Sunday morning, centered in the Napa County town of American Canyon, but felt across Northern California.
A patient in Sacramento has tested negative for Ebola.
The medical center emphasizes all measures are being taken to protect the staff, and that the samples have been sent to the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention, who will test them.
Raymond Nocon, 32, of Folsom was last seen floating on Saturday in an inflatable raft with his friend on the river at around 9 p.m. Saturday, when the raft sank a short distance past Gorilla Rock, and the two became separated, according to a statement from the El Dorado County Sheriff’s Office.
- Wife: Robin Williams Had Parkinson’s Disease, Was Sober At Time Of Death 08/14/2014
- Actor, Comedian Robin Williams Found Dead Inside California Home 08/11/2014
- Folsom Baby Stabbed To Death By Family Member Later Shot By Police 08/07/2014
- Investigators: Turlock Parents Were Stabbed To Death By Adult Son 08/05/2014
- Demolition For Sacramento Kings Arena Beginning on Aug. 1 07/30/2014
- UPDATE: Arrests Made In Connection With Theft Of Tillamook Cheese Vehicles 07/15/2014