Latest Sacramento Breaking News
Authorities say that five people are dead after a crash east of Stockton Tuesday morning.
The San Joaquin County District Attorney’s Office has found that two Lodi police officers who shot and killed Parminder Singh Shergill on Jan. 25 in Lodi were justified in their actions, and will not face criminal charges.
Cal Fire Places 16 Firefighters Placed On Leave Following Investigation Spurred By Sex Tape Allegations
California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection spokeswoman Janet Upton told The Associated Press that the department placed the employees on leave Monday. The formal results of the California Highway Patrol investigation are expected early next month.
Stockton police have arrested a fourth suspect in connection with a robbery, chase and shootout in July that left three people dead.
A man who fired more than 100 rounds in a gunbattle with police was shot and killed on Sunday, ending an hours-long standoff during which his Northern California house became fully engulfed in flames.
- Body Found Dead In Car Was Missing, Pregnant Woman 12/17/2014
- Elk Grove Boy Reported Missing Has Been Found Safe 12/16/2014
- Vehicle Of Missing, Pregnant Sacramento Woman Found In Elk Grove; Body Inside 12/16/2014
- Kings Fire Head Coach Michael Malone KHTK Sports 1140–12/14/2014
- Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Murdering Ex-Girlfriend In Winters 12/01/2014
- Ferguson: Grand Jury Does Not Indict Officer Darren Wilson In Michael Brown Shooting 11/24/2014