Latest Sacramento Breaking News
Daniel Marsh, a Davis teen accused of brutally killing two seniors in 2013, has been found guilty of two counts of first-degree murder.
Woman Punched Repeatedly By California Highway Patrol Officer Settles For $1.5 Million, Officer Resigns
Pinnock’s attorney Caree Harper says they wanted to make sure the 51-year-old Pinnock could have financial stability for the rest of her life and wanted to make sure that Officer Daniel Andrew would not be an officer any longer.
Officials confirm that a firefighter sustained a “significant injury” in the King Fire area Wednesday.
A man has been arrested on suspicion of arson in an out-of-control Northern California wildfire that has driven nearly 2,800 people from their homes as it continues to grow, authorities said Thursday.
The King Fire burning near Pollock Pines more than 70,000 – more than double the estimate it was the night before.
- Police Questioning Person Of Interest In Stockton Bank Heist 09/16/2014
- Man Found Dead Near Sacramento In-N-Out Burger Identified 09/10/2014
- UPDATE: Pilot Killed In Reno Air Races Crash Remembered As Founder Of Sport Class 09/08/2014
- Former Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger Unveils Official Portrait 09/08/2014
- Family: Joan Rivers Dead At 81 09/04/2014
- River Cats Miss Postseason After 2-1 Extra-Inning Loss To Reno Aces 09/01/2014