- Call Kurtis: What Happens When The Airline Cancels Our Wedding Flight? Planning a wedding is stressful enough, but getting an email telling them their flight was canceled was devastating news for a Roseville couple.
- Call Kurtis: Why Won't My Warranty Company Fix My TV? She paid $300 for the 5-year extended warranty through Consumer Priority Service, which claims online, "If we can't fix an item, we will replace it."
- Call Kurtis: Deadly Airbags Are Still On The Road The Takata airbag recall is so huge that carmakers can't get all the vehicles on the road fixed right away.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: Are Scammers Using The Postal Service To Steal Your Identity? When the mail stopped coming to Frank and Rebecca Ronquillo's house, they got a letter from the U.S Postal Service saying it received a change-of-address order to forward mail.
- Call Kurtis: Putting Online Grocery Services To The Test You can let someone else do your shopping, but are they picking out the best stuff for you?
- Call Kurtis: Confusion Over Street Sweeping Tickets In Sacramento A Call Kurtis investigation finds the city has written millions of dollars in street cleaning tickets when it was not sweeping the streets.
- Call Kurtis: Check Your Rental Car Inside And Out Before Leaving The Lot Halfway to Portland, Kevin Lee says the low-pressure tire light came on in his rental car. He pulled over to put air in the tire but afraid of a slow leak, he says he alerted Avis.
- Call Kurtis: Family Disneyland Trip Nearly Sunk After Travel Site Goes Under Sonia Shields booked a surprise trip for her family to Disneyland, but the travel site she used to book a hotel went belly up.
- Call Kurtis: Customers Lose Insurance In Costco Credit Card Switch When Costco dumped AmEx for Visa this year the couple got a letter from AmEx, dated June 25 saying their Accident Guard Insurance they've had since 2004 will be terminated.
- Call Kurtis: What You Need To Know Before Hiring Someone From An Online Site Despite Thumbtack showing it verified the tree trimmer's business license, the site says nothing about the fact the tree trimmer did not have the required contractor's license.