- Call Kurtis Investigates: Is Golden 1 Center Allowing People To Smoke Pot? A teen's birthday went bust when they were forced to leave a Tool concert at the Golden 1 Center after being overcome by marijuana smoke.
- Call Kurtis: How To Police Noise From Airbnbs She says there was a constant rotation of strangers and it was not what she signed up for when leasing the Victorian apartment.
- Call Kurtis: Kitchen Counter Saga Finally Ends A Stockton woman was upset after spending thousands of dollars for new kitchen countertops that she says didn't perform as expected.
- Call Kurtis: Granite Bay Grandma Can’t Open Kaiser’s New Pill Bottles At 80 years old, Elaine Pardee says a pill bottle design change is making it tough for her to take her blood pressure medicine.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: Fidget Spinners Sparking Fires A girl from Fair Oaks says smoke started coming from her fidget spinner and there are similar reports across the country.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: CBS13 Tests Accuracy of DNA Heritage Companies With Quadruplets We collected samples from each of the kids and sent them to AncestryDNA and 23andMe.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: How To Collect A Judgment When Someone Dies With their house gutted, and deadlines missed, Sacramento couple Celia and Daniel Green say they were forced to fire the contractor.
- Call Kurtis: The Case Of Stained Kitchen Countertops Goes Before A Judge A Stockton woman was upset after spending thousands of dollars for new kitchen countertops that she says didn't perform as expected.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: Are Carfax Reports Accurate? Gene Knowles says Carfax didn't include an accident on his used Corvette. But then it popped up on the report after he bought it.
- Call Kurtis: Veteran Gets Parking Ticket From VA Hospital Dismissed Earlier this year we were contacted by Air Force veteran Mark Blum, who said that the accessible parking spots at Mather Veteran Hospital were not clearly marked.