- Call Kurtis: American Airlines Refuses Compensation for Family Denied Boarding The Nguyen family says they were involuntarily bumped by the airline and they want to be compensated for the hassle.
- Call Kurtis: My House Burned Down and I Got Ripped Off Consumer Attorney Stuart Talley says if this company's workers lied saying the insurance company sent them if it didn't, that would violate California law.
- Call Kurtis: Dish Network Put Holes In My New House Moving into their custom-built home, Elk Grove resident Jennifer Hua says right away they had their satellite service transferred. However, the satellite installer cut corners and drilled holes all over her new house.
- Call Kurtis: Should I Get Pet Insurance Or A Wellness Plan For My Dog Or Cat? Wellness Plans usually only cover preventive care like physicals, office visits, some vaccines, teeth cleanings and usually offer discounts on other veterinary services.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: Dangerous Tires on the Road Kim’s used tire had sliced down the side and shredded almost all the way around. Her S-U-V had blackened scuffmarks, a cracked panel, and a dent in the back.
- Call Kurtis: City Forgets to Bill for Trash for 2 Years; Sends Large Bill He says he called the City of Elk Grove to set up trash and service and says he was told it would automatically transfer into his name.
- Call Kurtis: My $1,600 Purebred Puppy Never Showed Up Within days he got an email from Felton Cargo Delivery Service demanding he wire $980.76 for a life insurance policy on the puppy.
- Call Kurtis: The Shelter Gave Away the Dog I Adopted; How Did They Know Who It Belonged to? Arisha says an animal shelter clerk told her the dog's real owner claimed her. Arisha wants to know how they know it's the original owner.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: Why Wasn't $50K Reward Paid in Councilman Matt Garcia's Murder? The Governor's $50,000 reward which has sat in California's general fund was never paid to anyone.
- Call Kurtis: Should I Have to Leave CA to Get My Lasik Lifetime Plan Honored? David cannot clearly see his 3-year-old son, Sterling from 15 feet away even after investing in Lasik surgery six years ago.