- Call Kurtis Investigates: Comcast Published 74,000 Unlisted Phone Numbers Comcast has since admitted over a 2 1/2 year span between July 2010 and December 2012, it listed 74,000 unlisted phone numbers by mistake.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: CarMax Under Fire For Selling Recalled Cars Angela Davidson says she was sold when the CarMax sales associate told her the 2010 Dodge Ram she was looking to buy passed the company's 125+ point inspection. Days later, when she called Dodge for help pairing her cellphone to the truck, she was...
- Call Kurtis: Why Did the V.A.Take $9,000 From Veterans' Widow's Bank Account Six years after her husband, an army war veteran died, the V.A. took 9-grand out of Susan Goodwin's bank account. She says it happened without warning or explanation.
- Call Kurtis: My Car Was Stolen and My Insurance Won't Pay Jodi Johnson's Toyota Tundra was found abandoned and burned 40 miles from her Rio Linda home in Marysville. She says despite reporting it in June to her insurer Progressive, they still have not paid her claim.
- Call Kurtis: Viewer Fed Up Over Spotty Sprint Service During Upgrades Viewer Erin Stover says her cell service started getting spotty a year ago. She says some calls just won't go through and she's experienced up to three dropped calls a day.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: Sacramento Restaurant Denies Blind Man's Service Dog A black lab named Hilton keeps James Malone safe when he's out. Blind his entire life, James says he's always been able to take his service dog into restaurants. When James and his family walked with Hilton into Sun Sky Indian Restaurant in South...
- Call Kurtis Investigates: Explosive Danger During Fire Season In the heart of fire season, a Call Kurtis Investigation has uncovered the same types of explosives that are used for target practice have sparked California wildfires. Our undercover investigation found it’s not hard to find these products, and...
- Call Kurtis: Wedding Venue Decides To Issue Refund After Woman's Fiancé Dies Just a week after her fiance's death, Amanda said she called wedding venue owner to cancel. Amanda said he told her he would work to give her money back – only if he could rebook her date.
- Call Kurtis: The Spa Won't Let Me Use My Gift Certificate Despite California's law that says gift cards don't expire, a college grad learned she could not use her $75 gift certificate to a Sacramento spa she's enjoyed.
- Call Kurtis: Google Has My Financial Aid Money And Won't Give It Back Alex transferred all his financial aid into Google Wallet, a mobile payment system. Then, without warning, Google Wallet closed his account and Alex was cut off from his money.