- Watch Out For Unlicensed Contractors Pitching Storm Repair Jobs We've seen some dirty tactics before to get your business after a disaster. If someone says, "Hey I've got a lot of people needing my services; if you can pay up front, I'll take your job."
- Call Kurtis: What Happens When The Airline Cancels Our Wedding Flight? Planning a wedding is stressful enough, but getting an email telling them their flight was canceled was devastating news for a Roseville couple.
- Call Kurtis: Why Won't My Warranty Company Fix My TV? She paid $300 for the 5-year extended warranty through Consumer Priority Service, which claims online, "If we can't fix an item, we will replace it."
- Call Kurtis: Deadly Airbags Are Still On The Road The Takata airbag recall is so huge that carmakers can't get all the vehicles on the road fixed right away.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: Are Scammers Using The Postal Service To Steal Your Identity? When the mail stopped coming to Frank and Rebecca Ronquillo's house, they got a letter from the U.S Postal Service saying it received a change-of-address order to forward mail.
- Call Kurtis: Putting Online Grocery Services To The Test You can let someone else do your shopping, but are they picking out the best stuff for you?
- Call Kurtis: Confusion Over Street Sweeping Tickets In Sacramento A Call Kurtis investigation finds the city has written millions of dollars in street cleaning tickets when it was not sweeping the streets.
- Call Kurtis: Check Your Rental Car Inside And Out Before Leaving The Lot Halfway to Portland, Kevin Lee says the low-pressure tire light came on in his rental car. He pulled over to put air in the tire but afraid of a slow leak, he says he alerted Avis.
- Call Kurtis: Family Disneyland Trip Nearly Sunk After Travel Site Goes Under Sonia Shields booked a surprise trip for her family to Disneyland, but the travel site she used to book a hotel went belly up.
- Call Kurtis: Customers Lose Insurance In Costco Credit Card Switch When Costco dumped AmEx for Visa this year the couple got a letter from AmEx, dated June 25 saying their Accident Guard Insurance they've had since 2004 will be terminated.