- Call Kurtis Undercover: Incredible Claims of Fixing HIV, Cancer and Rebuilding Heart Valves With three hidden cameras trained on her, our team was surprised to capture the many ways Margaret Mary claims to have helped people.
- Call Kurtis: Someone Opened A Cellphone Account In My Name When Carlson called Verizon, he says they told him he couldn't close the account, because his Social Security number didn't match the one they had on file.
- Call Kurtis: Car Buyer Stuck With Prior Owner's DMV Bounced Check Fee Lee Murch bought a used van from someone online. After transferring it into his name he learned he was on the hook for a bounced check that was tied to the prior owner.
- Call Kurtis: Why You May Not Want to Say a Word During an Unexpected Call Wayne Bunce Jr. remembers the call he received when someone on the other end of the line claimed to be from his phone company with a survey. But then, he noticed bizarre charges on his AT&T phone bill
- Call Kurtis: Why Won't My Home Warranty Company Cover My Busted Furnace? But three months after getting that warranty, Cathelean Jones says her heater went out. She thought she would only have to pay a $125 deductible, instead, this single mom of four ended up paying $2,700.
- Call Kurtis: Where's The Company That Offered Lifetime Warranty On My $25,000 Windows? Both Weatherite and the window manufacturer Superior Engineered Products are no longer around. The contact information listed on the paperwork goes no-where.
- Call Kurtis: Lawmaker Plans to Tackle Service Cancellation Frustration Comcast said it was embarrassed in 2014 after a tech savvy customer released a clip of his frustrating call with Comcast where a snarky representative just didn’t seem to want to let him cancel service in the long exchange.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: What You Should Know Before Switching Cellphone Companies Competition among cellphone companies is stiff, and some companies are making incredible offers just to get you to switch over.
- Call Kurtis: Why Did My New Sears Oven Show Up Dirty? Two weeks after the oven was delivered, Ganas' contractor installed the Kenmore convection oven. She says she opened it and found grease, burnt food, and grime on the window.
- Call Kurtis Investigates: How Did My Face End Up On A Hair Dye Box? Brown had her picture taken may years ago as a favor for her hairstylist then years later her face ends up on the shelf selling hair dye.