- Call Kurtis: Should You Have To Pay Upgrade Fees For Home Warranty Repairs? He says the contractor AHS sent out demanded extra $2,156 to update his AC units piping and ductwork.
- Call Kurtis: Should You Have to Pay Up Front for a Ticket You're Fighting? A Napa County Court Clerk told him he'd have to pay the $305 fine, even before seeing the judge and he'd have to come back another day.
- Call Kurtis: The Vacant House Next Door Is A Jungle; What Can I Do? She is talking about the jungle on the block a home with knee high weeds, overgrown trees and no clear path to walk up to the front door.
- Call Kurtis: I Can't Buy a Car Because Lender Declared Me Dead Loan company Acura Financial Services, which she used for another car she ownedm made a big mistake marking on her credit report "consumer deceased."
- Call Kurtis: Does Trip Interruption And Delay Coverage Protect You? Robert said a AAA rep told him his membership included covered trip interruption and delay coverage, and that the would reimburse him up to $1500 for accommodations, meal expenses and the cost of substitute transportation. But when he submitted his...
- Call Kurtis: Traffic Light Sending Raw Sewage Into My Yard Lee claims his Orangevale home has had sewage backups in the yard at least twice a year since he bought the place nine years ago. Now he says it's happening twice a month forcing him to pay plumbers thousands.
- Call Kurtis: I Won A Publisher's Clearing House Game, Why Am I Not Getting Paid? Teresa Shepard said she won $5,000 playing a Publisher’s Clearing House game, but the company claimed the win was a malfunction. So, does that mean they don’t have to pay?
- Call Kurtis: Married Since 2013, We're Still Missing Our Wedding Albums Annie and her husband William were married on September 1st, 2013. A year and a half later, they said their wedding photographer still hasn't delivered two albums and a framed photograph.
- Call Kurtis: Why Are Some Businesses Afraid to Have Devices Proven to Save Lives? While playing soccer in 2013 Anibal Rubina dropped dead, "I took a run, I just boom I fell down on the ground," said Anibal.
- Call Kurtis: Better Packaging for Candy Flavored E-Cigarette Liquid? The liquid nicotine used in e-cigarettes come in flavors like watermelon and banana split, and some kids think it is candy. Now lawmakers are pushing to make sure the packaging is child safe.