Health Topic Center
Title CBS Sacramento Health News
- Sacramento Kaiser Permanente Patient Being Tested For Ebola After Possible Exposure The medical center emphasizes all measures are being taken to protect the staff, and that the samples have been sent to the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention, who will test them.
- What Robin Williams' Death Tells Us About Parkinson's Disease Williams passing has shed light on his overall health; both mental and physical.
- Study: Twitter Has Potential To 'Induce Psychotic Symptoms' LONDON (CBS Sacramento) - A new study finds that the downside to global social networks is the potential to ‟aggravate or even induce psychotic symptoms” in psychologically vulnerable patients. Five doctors examined the real-life case of a...
- An Epidemic: Top 10 Outbreaks In U.S. History Throughout the years, epidemics and plagues have shaken up societies and cultures around the world.
- Patients Visiting Chiropractor For Migraines, Old Sports Injuries Patients are seeking chiropractic care for more than just back and neck pain—some are using chiropractors for sports injuries and migraine relief.
- Home Remedies To Fight Sunburn We know you promise to protect your skin next time, but for now, these simple home remedies will help provide soothing relief.
- The Ebola Outbreak: What Every American Needs To Know The recent outbreak of the Ebola virus in Africa has begun attracting attention in the U.S. for good reason.
- Search On In Stockton For Homeless Man With Tuberculosis Eduardo Rosas Cruz, 26, first came on health officials' radar in March, after he was diagnosed with a severe and contagious strain of TB. According to the court complaint, he didn't comply with treatment.
- Time-Saving Tips For Healthy School Lunches With creative planning and the right containers, packing a quick and healthy lunch can be as easy as ABC and 123!
- School Safety Tips For Younger Kids School is back in session, so take some time to go over these important safety tips with your children. This is just the beginning of the conversation, but it's a great place to get started.