Lighter Side Of Taxes
Latest Sacramento Lighter Side Of Taxes
The best part of paying your taxes is probably getting your refund check.
It’s hard to think there’s anything funny about taxes when you’re under a mountain of paperwork, but CBS News contributor and analyst Mellody Hobson has a little comic relief for taxpayers.
It’s time to talk taxes: 1099 forms have gone out and you should be organizing your paperwork and getting ready to pay the taxman.
The odds of an audit can increase substantially depending on your income, types of income, deduction amount and changes you have made since filing your last tax return.
About half of Americans say they feel underpaid. Are you one of them?
Avoid the most common tax mistakes to get a faster refund.
- Where’s My Refund? IRS Tool Answers That Question 2013/03/18
- What To Do With Your Tax Refund 2013/03/18
- Plenty Of Changes For Tax Filers This Year 2013/03/18
- Tax Prep: Don’t Miss These Juicy Credits and Deductions 2013/03/11
- What To Do If You Owe Taxes But Can’t Pay 2013/03/11
- Basic Errors That Can Delay Your Tax Refund 2013/03/11
- 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts