WATCH: CBS13 News Is On The Air
- UPDATED: California Chrome's Owner Apologizes For Outburst California Chrome co-owner Steve Coburn has apologized for his bitter remarks after his horse failed to win the Triple Crown.
- California Chrome, Despite Belmont Loss, Still The Pride of Yuba City The day started out with enthusiasm and excitement.
- California Chrome Sustained Gash To Foot During Belmont Run California Chrome sustained a bloody gash to his right front foot during the Belmont Stakes, an injury that may have hurt his chances in his failed bid to sweep the Triple Crown for the first time in 36 years.
- California Chrome Loses At Belmont, Continuing Horse Racing’s Triple Crown Drought Tonalist sprinted across the finish line first Saturday at the Belmont Stakes, spoiling California Chrome's bid to win the first Triple Crown in 36 years.
- California Chrome Finishes Last Run Before Belmont California Chrome has finished his final run-through before he goes for history and the Triple Crown in the Belmont Stakes.
- Myriad Factors Make Winning Triple Crown So Tough Three races in a five-week span at varying distances on different tracks. It's so tough only 11 horses have won the Triple Crown, and none in 36 years.
- Last Triple Crown Winner: 'It's Time' For Another Winner Steve Cauthen didn't expect a nearly 36-year drought since he won the Triple Crown with Affirmed in 1978.
- Belmont Stakes Preview: California Chrome Runs for Racing History California Chrome will go to the post on Saturday as the deserving favorite in this year’s Belmont Stakes in New York. More importantly, he will attempt to become the twelfth Triple Crown winner in American racing history.
- California Chrome's Story Could Stand As Horse Racing's All-Time Longest Shot A message to horse lovers and dreamers out there: This will not happen to you. Well, almost certainly not.
- Santa Anita To Give Away Nasal Strips To Fans Santa Anita is having some fun with the nasal strips worn by Triple Crown hopeful California Chrome.