Latest Sacramento Seen On
After being nominated for the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, employees at Angeion Consulting decided that instead of dumping water on their heads, they’d donate to help a town running dangerously low on water.
James Morris says the people who took his precious pet did it right in front of his eyes as he was visiting a friend at the apartment complex.
Adam Reed is beating the statistics as a computer science major at Sierra College. More than half of aged-out foster kids don’t have a place to live, and less than 5 percent attend college.
Ryan Lundquist is doing his part in conserving water, yet he’s also concerned about what neighbors are saying. So he put out a sign that says Brown Grass is Sexy, and posted it in Instagram.
The statewide ban would take effect next year as environmental lobbyists beat out opponents who warned the bag ban could cost jobs. A similar law has been in place in Davis since July, and most shoppers in the city don’t seem to mind.
- Getting Answers Road Tour: Natomas 08/30/2014
- Algae Taking Over San Joaquin County Delta Waterways Could Pose Health Risk 08/29/2014
- Police Increase Downtown Sacramento Patrols Following Stabbings 08/29/2014
- CalVet Pulls Funding For Student Veterans Attending Corinthian Colleges 08/29/2014
- Davis Priest Sentenced To Jail Time, Probation For Relationship With Teen 08/29/2014
- As Anthem College Closes Its Doors, Another College Steps Up For Students 08/29/2014