Latest Sacramento Seen On
After the city installed 650 new LED lights in May designed to save money, several neighbors complained about them, so Davis city leaders will spend $350,000 to replace the lights.
Michelle Rhee has been a very visible part of her husband’s strong-mayor campaign for Measure L. The ballot measure would change the city’s charter to allow the mayor to hire and fire the city manager, as well as veto decisions by the city council.
The Outdoor Sportsman fishing supply sales team said it sells hundreds of lead weights every week. Avid fishermen say you can’t fish in the Delta or rivers without them.
Sierra-At-Tahoe has started a fall tradition where it invites the community out to clean up the mountain, and volunteers make some very interesting finds.
School staff and sheriff’s officials say that threat was located on Friday in a school bathroom. Scrawled on a wall, the note said that school would be shot up on Oct. 22. Another note found later said that threat had been moved up to Tuesday.
- UPDATE: Missing Hiram Johnson High School Student Found Safe 17 hours ago
- Former Harlem Globetrotter Missing In Yolo County 22 hours ago
- Police: Vandals Hit Woodland Schools 3 Times In 3 Days 22 hours ago
- Man, 25, Suspected Of Using Ax To Attack Woman 23 hours ago
- Kevin Johnson Absent From Strong-Mayor Debate As Campaign Draws About $1 Million In Support 10/20/2014
- Stockton City Councilman Apologizes For Alleged DUI While Speeding Over Weekend 10/20/2014