Latest Sacramento Seen On
Certified nurse midwife Ruth Cummings is facing tough accusations from state regulators.
The unit is paid for by Rancho Cordova residents who passed Measure H last November agreeing to a half-cent sales tax and hoping for some increased crime-fighting measures.
The program called, pay near me, will be available at 1,600 locations.
The ordinance would require restaurants to offer water or milk as a first option if they offer a kid’s meal. Parents can request soda if they want and the business won’t be penalized if they serve it.
Passionate arguments came from both sides as the Assembly Health Committee voted 10-2 to advance the legislation.
- Play Structure At Park In Carmichael Set On Fire 18 hours ago
- Man Accused Of Biting Police Officer In Elk Grove 19 hours ago
- Grass Valley Jeweler Accused Of Selling Fake Gold, Silver Bars Could Face Tax Charges 08/31/2015
- Drought Has Yolo County Batnado Peaking Early As Bats Search For Water 08/31/2015
- Feds Cutting Folsom Lake Water Flows In Half As It Nears ‘Dead Pool’ Level 08/31/2015
- El Dorado County Teen’s Arrest Brings Focus To Adderall Abuse By Students 08/31/2015