Latest College Hoops News
- Carmichael Dave: LaVar Ball Is YOUR Fault We are all to blame for the fireball that is LaVar Ball
- Nate Goodyear: Shaq Roasted LaVar Ball Over The Cost Of Shoes Lavar Ball's Big Baller Brand released their first sneaker yesterday, the ZO2 - a $495 atrocity that is sold with no refunds, no exchanges, and nothing set to be shipped until November 24.
- Carmichael Dave: Lavar Ball Is Hurting His Own Kid Lavar Ball released his new shoe today. No idea who's going to make it, or who made the prototype he showed off. For all we know the man "who never lost a one-on-one game" put them together in his garage.
- Patrick Ewing Can't Keep His Son On His Coaching Staff Due To Nepotism Clause Patrick Ewing has been making the rounds with the media after being hired to take over as head coach of the Hoyas.
- Nate Goodyear: Last Chance To Pick Your Final Four The Sweet Sixteen and Elite Eight will both be decided this weekend, so the time is now to revise your picks for bragging rights. Thanks to UCLA and Kansas, half of my final four remains.
- Nate Goodyear: My Bracket Stinks, But My Champ Is Still Alive A look at Nate Goodyear's bracket after the first weekend of NCAA Tournament action.