Pro Football Kickoff
- Questions from the Weekend By: Carmichael Dave Ahhhhh, football is back! I found myself on sensory overload yesterday, taking in as much as I possibly could. All year I prep the mancave for these specific moments. Yesterday’s food of choice ...
- Dave: Aldon Smith to the Raiders? Yep... Who would’ve thunk that a troubled player would leave the San Francisco 49ers to find solace and rebuild himself with the more stable Oakland Raiders….. Several reports have über-talented linebacker Aldon Smith moving across the Bay and joinin...
- The Most Interesting (NFL) Games in the World The NFL released it’s schedule earlier today, leading to hundreds of media outlets (including this one) talking about who has the best chance to make it to the playoffs and the strength of schedule of all 32 NFL teams. This isn’t that sports-hacky...
San Francisco 49ers
- Report: 49ers Place DE Tank Carradine On Injured Reserve Carradine suffered an ankle injury during Thursday night's match up against the Los Angeles Rams.
- Rams Hold Off 49ers 41-39 In Rare Thursday Night Thriller What many expected to be a typical Thursday night snoozer between a couple of teams lacking star power turned into quite a thriller.
- 49ers Week 3 Team Grades: Offense Wakes Up As Defense Struggles In Exciting Home Loss Thursday Night Football provided us with an exciting shootout, as the Rams escaped with a 41-39 victory at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara.
- Raiders Week 3 Team Grades: Raiders Lose First Game Of The Season Against Redskins The Raiders lost their first game of the season in a surprising defeat at the hands of the Washington Redskins, 27-10.
- Redskins Come Up Big In Prime Time, Rout Raiders 27-10 "We wanted to show everybody what the Washington Redskins really could do because everybody didn't give us a heck of a chance."
- Oakland Raiders Week 3 Injury Report: Raiders Healing Up From Early-Season Injuries The Oakland Raiders are almost fully healthy going into their Week 3 primetime game with the Washington Redskins. Here's the injury report.