Pro Football Kickoff
- Questions from the Weekend By: Carmichael Dave Ahhhhh, football is back! I found myself on sensory overload yesterday, taking in as much as I possibly could. All year I prep the mancave for these specific moments. Yesterday’s food of choice ...
- Dave: Aldon Smith to the Raiders? Yep... Who would’ve thunk that a troubled player would leave the San Francisco 49ers to find solace and rebuild himself with the more stable Oakland Raiders….. Several reports have über-talented linebacker Aldon Smith moving across the Bay and joinin...
- The Most Interesting (NFL) Games in the World The NFL released it’s schedule earlier today, leading to hundreds of media outlets (including this one) talking about who has the best chance to make it to the playoffs and the strength of schedule of all 32 NFL teams. This isn’t that sports-hacky...
San Francisco 49ers
- Max Runager, Punter From San Francisco 49ers 1984 Super Bowl Win, Dead At 61 The Times and Democrat of Orangeburg reported he was found dead Friday in his car in a parking lot in South Carolina.
- Age Isn't A Concern For 49ers' Dumervil Elvis Dumervil was puzzled when a reporter Tuesday asked about his age when he was introduced as the newest member of the 49ers.
- Santa Clara Audit States The 49ers Owe More Than $2 Million The franchise is on the tab for public safety and Levi's Stadium costs.
- Raiders Jerseys Continue To Sell Well In United States, Lynch Holds No. 1 Spot Derek Carr's jersey is currently the 6th best seller and Khalil Mack holds the no. 15 spot.
- Chiefs' QB Alex Smith Helps Raiders Fan In Wheelchair [PICS] Who says rivals can't help each other out off the field?
- Bogus Flyer Draws Job Seekers To Raiders' Stadium Meeting Police were called after hundreds of job seekers on Thursday flooded a board meeting for the new Oakland Raiders stadium in Las Vegas.