Pro Football Kickoff
- Questions from the Weekend By: Carmichael Dave Ahhhhh, football is back! I found myself on sensory overload yesterday, taking in as much as I possibly could. All year I prep the mancave for these specific moments. Yesterday’s food of choice ...
- Dave: Aldon Smith to the Raiders? Yep... Who would’ve thunk that a troubled player would leave the San Francisco 49ers to find solace and rebuild himself with the more stable Oakland Raiders….. Several reports have über-talented linebacker Aldon Smith moving across the Bay and joinin...
- The Most Interesting (NFL) Games in the World The NFL released it’s schedule earlier today, leading to hundreds of media outlets (including this one) talking about who has the best chance to make it to the playoffs and the strength of schedule of all 32 NFL teams. This isn’t that sports-hacky...
San Francisco 49ers
- RB DuJuan Harris To Re-Sign With 49ers Running back DuJuan Harris is returning to the San Francisco 49ers.
- Colin Kaepernick And The Hypocrisy Of The NFL Colin Kaepernick is having a hard time finding an employer this offseason, but for reasons that shouldn't deter any NFL teams looking for a quarterback.
- Spike Lee Calls Lack Of Suitors For Colin Kaepernick 'Fishy' Spike Lee says it's "fishy" that former 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick remains an NFL free agent.
- Las Vegas Welcomes Raiders With Open Arms, Big Hopes A city famous for its over-the-top persona is eagerly welcoming an NFL franchise that boasts an equally outsized reputation and the promise of big league legitimacy for the desert gambling oasis.
- Oakland Fans: Raiders 'Lost Them Forever' With Vegas Vote Ivan Davis stared stone-faced at the television as the news came down that the Oakland Raiders would be moving to Las Vegas and was asked if he was a fan of the team.
- Quotes About NFL Approving Raiders' Move To Las Vegas What they are saying Monday about NFL owners approving the Oakland Raiders' move to Las Vegas: