Latest NFL News
- Redskins To Start Cousins, RG3 Demoted To No. 3 QB ASHBURN, Va. (AP) Kirk Cousins will start for the Washington Redskins on Sunday - and Robert Griffin III will be the No. 3 quarterback behind Rex Grossman. Coach Mike Shanahan on Wednesday went ahead with his plan to sit Griffin, further stoking...
- 49ers Sign G Seymour To 3-year Contract SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) Ryan Seymour was standing on the visitor's side of Candlestick Park on Sunday. Two days later, he found himself sharing a locker room with the opponent. The San Francisco 49ers announced Tuesday they signed Seymour from...
- Already Looking To 2014, Raiders Need To Find Their Quarterback The Oakland Raiders have two young quarterbacks to choose from, so which one will emerge in 2014 as the potential QB of the future for the Silver and Black?
- With Some Help, 49ers Can Punch Their Playoff Ticket This Weekend With 3 weeks left in the season, San Francisco could possibly clinch a playoff spot this Sunday. They will need to beat Tampa Bay first, and after that will be rooting for the Titans, Vikings and Packers.
- Tale Of The Tape: Kansas City Chiefs At Oakland Raiders Alex Smith and the Chiefs got back in the win column after a three-game losing streak.
- Tale Of The Tape: San Francisco 49ers At Tampa Bay Buccaneers The 49ers are playing to prepare for the postseason, and Colin Kaepernick should get a good test from the surging Tampa Bay Bucs.
- 49ers Can’t Overlook Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Whose Record Is Misleading After their hard fought, dramatic win over the Seattle Seahawks, the 49ers have to avoid a letdown this week against Tampa Bay. The Buccaneers had a terrible start to their season and after digging themselves in a deep hole, have played better as of...
- Kansas City Chiefs: A Formidable Foe For Feeble Oakland Raiders With the Oakland Raiders season spiraling into dark depths, the Kansas City Chiefs come to town looking to move up in the AFC playoff standings.
- Monday Morning Quarterback: The Good, The Bad Of Week 14 The Saints bounced back from a rough game at Seattle to dominate Carolina. Drew Brees was at his best as he completed 30-of-42 passes for 313 yards with four TDs and no interceptions.
- Phil Dawson And Defense Fuel 49er Victory In a game that they had to win, San Francisco responded. They beat the best team in the NFC, (record-wise) and remain in control of their playoff destiny.