Latest Sacramento Syndicated Local
He says the contractor AHS sent out demanded extra $2,156 to update his AC units piping and ductwork.
Nelsen announced plans for cash incentives to help students graduate on time, including a $500 tuition credit for taking 15 credit hours in a semester.
For Diego and Johnathan Garcia, the Bryte Park playground doesn’t mean burning calories on your typical swing and slide set. They’re bouncing between crayon-colored training equipment with a full-body workout in mind.
It’s something you would see on Halloween, and it had nervous parents hoping it was just a trick and not really offering treats to children.
It now exceeds them and is the only city in the country to receive a Class 1 rating from FEMA.
- As Wells Run Dry In California Drought, Stanislaus County Offers Free Water To Homes 6 hours ago
- Boy, 4, And Grandmother Recovering After Drive-By Shooting In Rancho Cordova 12 hours ago
- Bearded Bank Bandit Arrested In Tracy 14 hours ago
- Mandatory Vaccine Opponents Plan Sacramento Natural Foods Co-Op Boycott Over Senator’s Invitation 08/26/2015
- Sonora Named One Of The Richest Small Towns In America 08/26/2015
- Man’s Body Found Stuffed Under Grass Valley Staircase 08/26/2015