Latest Sacramento Syndicated Local
For more than a decade, Sacramento city and California state employees have commemorated the late farm labor leader Cesar Chavez with a recognized day off, but Sacramento County employees still have to go to work.
With his 70-year-old son behind the camera, 95-year-old Pete Weber got behind the controls of a plane to pilot himself into the record books.
With little to no snow in the Sierra, there’s less water to push the turbines to create energy. SMUD and other power companies now have to rely on more pricey alternatives such as natural gas for power.
The city received $875,000 in federal transportation grants to build the depot 10 years ago in hopes of luring the Capitol Corridor to town. That never happened.
The incident comes nearly two years after Yuba County Child Protective Services came under heavy scrutiny when a baby was born with drugs in its system and wound up dead.
- Stockton Smart Meters Explode After Truck Causes Power Surge 9 hours ago
- Mom Accused Of Killing Baby Appears Briefly In Woodland Court 13 hours ago
- Crash In Stockton Knocks Out Power To Thousands, Damages Electrical Boxes 16 hours ago
- Former Rocklin High School Student Selected As April’s Playboy Playmate Of The Month 16 hours ago
- Off-Duty Police Officer At Modesto Park Reportedly Shoots And Kills Man 19 hours ago
- Fire Burns Near Train Tracks In West Sacramento 19 hours ago