Latest Sacramento Syndicated Local
Police are trying to figure out who made the bombs that were found in Olga Myshnova’s vehicle after she was allegedly caught shoplifting twice. They say what she planned to do with the bombs could lead to federal charges.
Last year, a panel of outside transit experts recommended Sacramento’s RT officials improve security for passengers after a deadly shooting in January 2014, and another incident where officers were forced to shoot and kill a suspect on a train in March.
The Sacramento County Board of Supervisors approved the multimillion-dollar Hyatt Place to be built on airport property. While supervisors see it as a chance to serve travelers, it could also have an impact on businesses that already do that.
Expansion work has begun on Bonney Field at Cal Expo. Sacramento Republic FC had a great first year. It won the league championships and sold out each game.
Work will go forward on a hotel at the Sacramento International Airport after Sacramento County supervisors approved the project today.
- Police: Lodi Shoplifting Suspect Had 2 Pipe Bombs In Car 11 hours ago
- UC Health Center Doctors Walking Off The Job Tuesday 12 hours ago
- 1 Person Killed In Stockton Quadruple Shooting 14 hours ago
- Call Kurtis: Garbage Company Charges for Fuel Even With Low Gas Prices 23 hours ago
- Lodi Wineries Readying For Amgen Tour Of California’s First Trip 23 hours ago
- Fair Oaks Facility Gives Female Criminals A Second Chance At Contributing To Society 23 hours ago