Latest Sacramento Syndicated Local
A red Nissan Pathfinder collided with a tree just west of Madison Avenue around 2 p.m. on Thursday.
Officers opened fire on a man at Neel Park Thursday morning, police say.
Police say that a high-speed chase with a motorcycle ended after the rider ran out of gas.
Aaron Negrete has a rare syndrome called tetra-amelia syndrome, but he doesn’t let his disability stop him. But his mother’s old, worn out van might.
While he was in the Army, he was told he could get U.S. citizenship if he volunteered for service in Vietnam, which he did for three years.
- Yuba County Joins State Of Jefferson Movement To Split California 20 hours ago
- Sacramento Rescue Team Returns From Washington Mudslide Search 20 hours ago
- UC Davis Finds Link Between Autism, Mental-Health Drugs During Pregnancy 20 hours ago
- Sacramento Kings Finale Comes Without Stress Of Team Possibly Moving 20 hours ago
- Yolo Crisis Nursery May Close Doors In Move That May Be About More Than Money 24 hours ago
- CalPERS Leaves Medical Costs For 5 Valley, Sierra Counties In Bay Area Region 04/16/2014