Latest Sacramento Music
The GRAMMY Hall of Fame was established in 1973 to honor recordings of lasting qualitative or historical significance that are at least 25 years old. According to GRAMMY.org, inductees are selected by a “special member committee of eminent and knowledgeable professionals from all branches of the recording arts.”
Moore performs songs from his recent release “Off the Beaten Path,” while Eldredge fires up “Don’t Ya” and others from his debut “Bring You Back.” Watch the sessions free on demand.
The 49th annual ACM Awards will air live from Las Vegas on April 6, 2014. The program will be broadcast on CBS, and once again Bryan and Shelton will cohost the evening.
This year, Celine Dion is honoring families of all different types by hosting the 15th annual A Home for the Holidays special on CBS.
The Night That Changed America: A GRAMMY Salute To The Beatles will be recorded on Jan. 27 (the day after the GRAMMYs), and will be broadcast exactly 50 years to the day, date and time of their Ed Sullivan appearance: Feb. 9 from 8-10 p.m. (EST/PST) on CBS.
- Lady Antebellum to Perform During Thanksgiving Day Parade On CBS 2013/11/13
- Taylor Swift, Fall Out Boy to Perform at Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2013/11/12
- Carole King Named MusiCares Person of the Year 2013/09/19
- GRAMMY Nominations Concert Live!!! To Air December 6 on CBS 2013/09/18
- Sacramento Music: Reverend Horton Heat 2013/03/06
- Fergie Confirms Her Lovely Baby Bump 2013/02/19