Latest Sacramento Weather 2012
A new report says California faces a greater than 99 percent chance of being rocked by a strong earthquake in the next 30 years.
We’re expecting to see some significant rain this weekend. Even though we will see a mix of clouds and sunshine today, no wet weather will reach our region. The weather will be quiet between now […]
Traffic is understandably moving a little slower this morning and drivers make their way to work through the dense fog.
The overall wind pattern remains light, allowing patchy fog to develop. The upper cloud cover is non-existent and a ridge of high pressure is developing and pushes to the north.
It may not have snowed, but California kept it cooler on Christmas this year after a cold front swept in overnight bringing gusty winds that showered streets with palm fronds and other debris.
- Wave Of Rain Bringing Rain To Valley Perimeter, Foothills And Snow In Sierra 12/19/2014
- Wet Weather Continues For Northern California 12/17/2014
- Rain Showers Moving Into Our Area Monday 12/13/2014
- Powerful Storm Pounds Northern California 12/11/2014
- Powerful Storm Bringing Strong Winds, Rain Thursday 12/08/2014
- Powerful Storm Expected To Hit Drought-Stricken California On Tuesday 12/01/2014