Latest Sacramento Weather 2012
Another storm will arrive in our area on Monday. It won’t have the powerful winds and won’t bring as much rain as the last one.
A storm expected to be one of the windiest and rainiest in five years pushed across parts of Northern California early Thursday after schools canceled classes and residents stocked up on supplies.
A storm will arrive on Wednesday night that will bring more rain than the storm that hit last week.
California is bracing for the arrival of a new, more powerful Pacific storm following a weekend of scattered rain, showers and snow.
Round three of rain arrives this evening. Some showers are possible on the northern end of the valley beginning after 4 p.m,, spreading area-wide around 10 p.m. Rain overnight continues into Saturday morning with some scattered showers possible through Saturday night.
- Wet Weather Pattern Arriving Wednesday Morning 11/18/2014
- Forecasters: Winter Rain Will Not Be Enough To End Drought 10/16/2014
- Recent Sacramento Weather Has Been Anything But Normal 07/22/2014
- Temperatures Cooler But Muggy On Tuesday 07/15/2014
- Sacramento To Reach 104 Degrees Monday 07/14/2014
- Valley Temperatures 4-8 Degrees Hotter Than Monday, Cooling Off Tomorrow 07/08/2014