Latest Sacramento Weather 2012
Saturday holds the best chance of much-needed rain falling in the Sacramento area. Unlike Wednesday, our morning was fog free, due to clouds in the upper levels of the atmosphere that kept temperatures a little […]
The wind is coming back to the Sacramento region. Saturday was beautiful, but things will change as rain and wind arrive on Sunday.
California citrus growers began to see some damage to the mandarin crop Monday while winds up to 50 mph add to the misery in cities, where residents have been bundled up against record cold for several days.
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – This week’s wet storm brought more than 3 feet of snow to the Sierra, and forecasters predict the ski-friendly weather will continue. Haunted by the dismal ski season of 2011, skiers and […]
A winter storm that brought steady rain to the valley and snow down to Grass Valley in the foothills continued Thursday, putting smiles on the faces of Tahoe ski resort operators who had been suffering through a drastically dry season.
- Much-Needed Snow And Rain Comes To Northern California 02/06/2014
- Forecast: Chance Of Valley Rain Saturday 01/09/2014
- Forecast: Wind And Rain On The Way 04/13/2013
- Temperatures Expected To Dip Back Into 20s On Tuesday 01/14/2013
- Tahoe Ski Resorts Using Early Snow And Deals To Attract Skiers 10/25/2012
- Tahoe Ski Resorts Stocked Full With Fresh Powder 03/01/2012