Latest Sacramento Weather 2012
Sacramento residents woke up Tuesday morning to muggy air. That’s the monsoonal moisture moving through the area, which is unusual this time of year. It’s expected to continue for the next couple of days.
It’s going to be a hot one today – about 10 degrees above normal at this time of the year.
Clouds acted like a blanket overnight, keeping some locations above 80 degrees. It’s made for a dramatic sunrise.
Get your sunscreen ready because it’s heating up! The temperatures will rise in the next several days, making for an unseasonably warm rest of the workweek.
It’ll be another hot one today! It’ll be warm and mostly sunny with above-average temperatures throughout the region Tuesday. Valley and delta high temperatures will get up to 15 degrees above the normal in places.
- National Weather Service Warns Approaching Storm Could Bring Tornado 03/24/2014
- Much-Needed Snow And Rain Comes To Northern California 02/06/2014
- Forecast: Chance Of Valley Rain Saturday 01/09/2014
- Forecast: Wind And Rain On The Way 04/13/2013
- Temperatures Expected To Dip Back Into 20s On Tuesday 01/14/2013
- Tahoe Ski Resorts Using Early Snow And Deals To Attract Skiers 10/25/2012