Latest Sacramento Weather 2012
The overall wind pattern remains light, allowing patchy fog to develop. The upper cloud cover is non-existent and a ridge of high pressure is developing and pushes to the north.
It may not have snowed, but California kept it cooler on Christmas this year after a cold front swept in overnight bringing gusty winds that showered streets with palm fronds and other debris.
A winter weather advisory continues until 10 tonight in the Sierra where the highest elevations could see 10 inches of snow.
California remains deep in a drought, but a steady string of wet weather that is expected to continue Wednesday is making it look and feel replenished.
Another storm will arrive in our area on Monday. It won’t have the powerful winds and won’t bring as much rain as the last one.
- Powerful Storm Pounds Northern California 12/11/2014
- Powerful Storm Bringing Strong Winds, Rain Thursday 12/08/2014
- Powerful Storm Expected To Hit Drought-Stricken California On Tuesday 12/01/2014
- Friday Will Remain Cold And Wet As Round 3 Of Rain Arrives 11/21/2014
- Wet Weather Pattern Arriving Wednesday Morning 11/18/2014
- Forecasters: Winter Rain Will Not Be Enough To End Drought 10/16/2014