Latest Sacramento Weather 2012
A wet weather pattern is setting up beginning Wednesday morning and continuing into the weekend.
Parts of California could receive above-average rain and snow this winter but not enough to end the ongoing drought, federal forecasters said Thursday.
These past few days have been anything but typical when it comes to summer weather in our area. Here are a few of the highlights:
Sacramento residents woke up Tuesday morning to muggy air. That’s the monsoonal moisture moving through the area, which is unusual this time of year. It’s expected to continue for the next couple of days.
It’s going to be a hot one today – about 10 degrees above normal at this time of the year.
- Valley Temperatures 4-8 Degrees Hotter Than Monday, Cooling Off Tomorrow 07/08/2014
- Temperatures In The Mid-80s Today, 90s Later This Week 04/29/2014
- Near-Record Temperatures Expected In Sacramento Region Today 04/08/2014
- National Weather Service Warns Approaching Storm Could Bring Tornado 03/24/2014
- Much-Needed Snow And Rain Comes To Northern California 02/06/2014
- Forecast: Chance Of Valley Rain Saturday 01/09/2014