CBS13 News at 10
- Woman Hit, Killed By Car In Pocket AreaPolice are investigating a crash that has taken the life of a woman in the Pocket area Sunday night.
- Man Carries Fresno Man From Burning HomeA man ran into a burning home in Fresno and came out carrying a man who lives inside over his shoulder as flames popped and exploded behind him.
- Father Of 3 Dead, 2 Arrested After Shooting In Rancho CordovaA man is dead and two people are under arrest after a shooting at a Rancho Cordova school yard late Saturday night.
- Girl, 10, Recovering After Being Hit In Drive-By ShootingPolice are investigating the shooting of a young girl in her family’s home in what police believe is a drive-by shooting.
- Third Sonoma Inmate Found Dead In As Many WeeksThe Sonoma County Sheriff's Office says an inmate with a history of drug abuse has been found dead in his jail cell, the third inmate death at a Sonoma County detention facility in three weeks.
- Police: Elk Grove Officer Hit By Man Driving DrunkPolice say that an officer’s car was hit by a man driving drunk late Saturday night.
- California Lottery Sales Top $5B For First TimeCalifornia Lottery officials say they have had a winning year with annual ticket sales surpassing $5 billion for the first time in the state lottery's 30-year history.
- Police: Man Posed As Woman In Online Sex Ad ScamPolice have arrested a 34-year-old Tustin man for posting an ad on Craigslist in which he allegedly posed as a woman to lure teenage boys into sexual encounters.
- Primary Suspect In Stockton Cineplex Murder Arrested In IowaA break in the case of a deadly shooting that happened outside of the downtown Stockton Cineplex has come from nearly 2,000 miles away.
- Prosecutors: Suspect Plotted To Kill 9 WitnessesA Northern California man awaiting trial for insurance fraud has been charged with plotting to kill nine witnesses set to testify against him.
- Neglected Cats Get Second Chance At LifeChampy the cat is vivacious and full of life. But what you don't know is Champy can't see.
- 3 Arrested In Vacaville For Stabbing, Robbing Homeless ManA failed robbery of a jogger apparently helped Vacaville Police catch three young men suspected of stabbing and robbing a homeless man Saturday morning.
- Sheriff’s Sergeant Charged With Sexual BatteryA Northern California sheriff's sergeant is accused of sexual battery against two women while on duty.
- Gov. Brown Pursues Lasting Policy Legacy In CaliforniaJerry Brown is on the verge of doing what no one has ever done in California and what no one may ever do again: get elected to a fourth term as governor.
- California Highway Patrol Officer Arrested On Child Pornography ChargesEric Lund, 49, is from Chico, but was arrested in Fairfield at the CHP office where he works. He lives part of his professional life in the public eye, but in his personal life, neighbors describe him as reclusive, and say he hardly ever came outside.