Derek Shore is an Arizona native with a lifelong passion for news. Originally from Tucson, he attended the Walter Cronkite School at Arizona State University. He has served as a producer and assignment editor at KTVK in Phoenix and a morning and noon anchor in Bryan, Texas.
Most recently, Derek spent two years as a reporter at KFOX in El Paso, Texas covering the ongoing Mexican drug war. He was often called upon to report nationally for Fox News Channel and other local affiliates. His reporting on consumer complaints also lead to the arrest of two different business owners on charges of deceptive business practices.
Derek has a great family to support him living in Tucson. He credits his ability to thrive to a wonderful upbringing by his parents, Bonnie and Joe.
Officials with the NBA announced the board of governor’s will not vote this week on the future of the Sacramento Kings.
Critics were chanting for change at the Capitol as lawmakers discussed how to care for the developmentally disabled Thursday.
After a string of burglaries at his Oroville store, a fed-up business owner fought back to catch the crooks.
A local man led officers on a high-speed chase that went on for miles and put drivers in danger, but the suspect’s mother says a giant brain tumor likely caused the whole ordeal.
Two good samaritans came to the aide of another good samaritan after he stepped in to stop an assault and ended up stabbed.
An arrest has been made months after a woman in her 60s was attacked and raped — the suspect is only 15 years old.
Police say a north Natomas man stepped in to help some children in an apparent attack and ended up being stabbed himself.
One man’s prized keepsakes were sold off to the highest bidder. That man had his items in a storage locker he was paying for, but the items were sold anyway.
Big crowds gathered at Sacramento city hall ahead of tonight’s vote on a downtown arena proposal aimed at keeping the Kings in Sacramento.
A cosmetic surgeon at the center of a criminal investigation is stripped of his ability to practice medicine again.
Precious keepsakes are gone after being sold to the highest bidder, but the owner says it should’ve never happened.
The bomb squad responded to a Stockton mobile home park after a late Tuesday night explosion left one man injured.
- 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts