More Latest Photos

The Sacramento Riverfront Through The Years
Sacramento Asian Pacific Chamber of Commerce Installation and Awards DinnerOn February 2, 2017, the Sacramento Asian Pacific Chamber of Commerce celebrated their 24th Annual Installation and Awards Dinner! With Regional leaders, community partners, members and elected officials. Guests joined the Chamber to celebrate a special evening recognizing their 2017 awardees. Award winners included Honoree Mark Friedman, Emerging Leader Jim Alves, Small Business of the Year Megami Bento-Ya Restaurant, Ambassador of the Year Jeff Yankauskas, Corporate Steward California Bank & Trust, and API Rise Awardees; Interim City Manager Howard Chan, County Executive Nav Gill, General Manager/CEO of Regional Transit Henry Li, and Interim Sacramento Police Chief Brian Louie. Singer-Songwriters Julianne Aurora and Joseph Vincent opened and ended the evening with powerful performances.
Sacramento Children’s Home 150th Anniversary Business LuncheonOn Wednesday, February 1st, Sacramento Children’s Home kicked off its 150th Anniversary Celebration with a Business Luncheon at the Golden 1 Center. The 150th Anniversary Business Luncheon was attended by nearly 500 local business leaders and dedicated supporters and included speeches from Mayor Darrell Steinberg, Sacramento Children’s Home CEO Roy Alexander, Sacramento Kings President Chris Granger, and former resident turned successful attorney, Miles Cooley. SCH celebrated not only its 150 year history, but also the important role Sacramento’s business leaders continue to play in caring for our community’s most vulnerable children and families.
Protest Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos Speaking Event At UC Berkeley
Check Out Our Photos From Super Bowl 51
Sacramento Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce Dinner & Business AwardsThe Sacramento Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce annual Diner & Business Awards was on January 27th the Hyatt Regency, downtown Sacramento.

1. ron libonati says:

god bless whitney she is singing for god now

2. John says:

By Louie Mac, February 12, 2012 at 12:58 amThis was so sad to hear about today. In my oinipon, Whitney’s voice in her prime will remain unmatched. She had awesome range, vocal power, but besides that she had the prettiest tone to her voice (which can’t be taught, either you have it or you don’t). It broke my heart to see the very media that tore her down every chance they could, get on CNN and tell everyone who would listen how iconic she was. People should hear more of that while they’re alive to benefit from it. I pray her mother and daughter find peace today. R.I.P. Whiney Houston =(.

3. Miriam says:

Ken and Family,I just read about this horrific dgtreay in The News Journal. Alex Woods is my husband’s nephew and, of course, we knew NOTHING about this. I am mortified. I didn’t realize that Alex was such a punk, thug, loser etc. I can’t think of any words to describe how despicable he and gang are. Thank goodness that you pushed to get this in the local DE papers for everyone to read.I 100% support your civil lawsuit. Nail them all including Alex. It is only right that they should pay for Ryan’s care. I am upset that Vantrease wasn’t convicted of attempted murder. There are many others in DE that feel that same way.From my heart, Strength and Peace to you and your family in this time of dgtreay.

1. Mirta says:

For an ESTIMATE.. keep it simple time and mrilataes, and a quick description of the method of repair. For example, to repair a scratch in the finish of a dining table, I would provide an ESTIMATE for repair by touch up of finish using xyzabc’ mrilataes , or stripping and refinishing of the table, using xyzabc’ mrilataes (depending on severity of the damage). I’d also specify if I was going to work on it at the owner’s location, or if it needed to be delivered to my shop, either by the customer, or myself, and give a rough idea of how long it would take to complete the work, as well as how long the work itself would take. An example would be 6 hours labor, project finished by MO/Date/Year. (Some repair work requires dry time’ of either finishes, or glue and the customer needs to be made aware of that.)Obviously, you also need to include the business’ info, like name, address, phone, etc.Before I began work, I’d have a short contract/work-order stating what I would do to the furniture (signed by the customer), and take before/after photo’s. I’d also have a provision stipulating any changes or unexpected problems would result in an increase in the cost, and I’d make the customer initial the contract for those changes.I’d include any warranty info on the contract too.Good Luck

4. Veronika says:

I receive your blogs, and often read the ones that apply for that time in my life. This one, Listen has made me reizale that I need to say thank you. I, am a psychologist. I have two degrees in Psych and have studied at the best, and I can confidently say, hardest University in London. My education is extensive, and I thought it would solve so many of my problems. Of course, my expectations, led me down the wrong road. I’ve recently had a crisis in my life, I almost lost my marriage. Why? I couldn’t listen. Since reading your blogs, I have climbed back to my adolescence when I studied martial arts, with a very heavy emphisis on meditation, zen and awareness. When I started reading your blogs, and reizaled I needed to reach back to my basics of understanding and calm, my life took an amazing turn for the better. Now, even though my wife and I are in the midst of immense struggle from the outside world, we know that we have each other through all and for all time. Going back to the purity of realism, patience and calm, combined with inner meditation and balance, I am whole again. I cope, help, support and can reach out to all those around me. Finally, my life is moving in the only way that brings me true happiness. THANK YOU IVAN. And, I’m still listening [] Reply:October 24th, 2011 at 9:28 pmJustin I am so delighted to hear that you made those realizations. I am happy that in some small way I am a part of your journey I wish you and your wife love, health, and happiness. Keep fighting the good fight be well my friend Ivanb4s last [type] ..[]

1. Satish says:

Gay or not, a guy would have to be deaf and blind not to know she had a fantastic voice and uiuqne singing style, and a stunning beauty as well. I truly loved who she was on stage.

5. Engraved Lighters says:

I blog often and I seriously thank you for your information. The article has really peaked my interest. I am going to book mark your blog and keep checking for new details about once per week. I subscribed to your Feed as well.