More Latest Photos

2018 Grammy NominationsCheck out some of the exceptional nominees for the 2018 GRAMMYs, only on CBS!
Jon Gruden Introduced As Raiders Head Coach
New Year's Celebrations Around The World
Punch Bowl Social Opening in Downtown Commons" Punch Bowl Social opened a 25,800 square-foot restaurant, bar and entertainment concept within the Sacramento Kings Golden 1 Center in the DOCO development in downtown Sacramento on Friday, December 15, 2017 from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. Punch Bowl Social is an admired, award-winning “eat-ertainment” business that combines social gaming with a primary focus on culinary and craft beverage operations. At the highly-anticipated grand opening party, ticketed guests will enjoy an extensive offering of bites from the Punch Bowl Social menu, unlimited select drinks, complimentary games and live music. Tickets are $20 with 100% of the proceeds benefitting The Norah Foundation, a local nonprofit that is, “spreading love and restoring hope in the lives of children and families facing health related hardships The award-winning Punch Bowl Social brand brings its thoughtfully curated menu created by the company’s culinary partner, James Beard Award-winning chef, restaurateur, author and “Top Chef” judge, Hugh Acheson to Sacramento. Acheson leads the ongoing culinary direction of the growing restaurant concept, further strengthening Punch Bowl Social’s commitment to a diner-inspired scratch kitchen. Punch Bowl Social Sacramento will feature eight bowling lanes, two bocce courts, two private karaoke rooms, a custom built 360 degree bar with plenty of televisions for the sports enthusiast and numerous other lounging and gathering spots – for groups both large and small - housed in an eclectic space where the décor melds mountain lodge, Victorian, modern and industrial elements. Additionally, Punch Bowl Social Sacramento will include two Virtual Reality Parlors. New to the brand and already wildly-popular at its Austin location, Punch Bowl Social’s VR Bazaars offer a unique opportunity for guests to experience the very latest virtual reality technology in a highly social setting. Each parlor is outfitted with cutting-edge VR technology, comfy couches, tables for sharable food and drinks, large screen TVs allowing the entire group to participate in the action, and dedicated servers and tech support team members."
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' European Premiere - Red Carpet
Sacramento Hispanic Chamber Latina Estrella Luncheon and AwardsThe Sacramento Hispanic Chamber of Commerce held it's 3rd Annual Latina Estrella Awards Luncheon on Tuesday, Dec. 12th at the Holiday Inn-Downtown Arena. With an audience of 200, four exceptional women were honored for their professional and community accomplishments to our region Lorena Martinez, The Colour Bar, Dr. Adela De La Torre, UC Davis, Melinda Guzman, Melinda Guzman Corporation, and Marie Acosta, Latino Center for Art & Culture. The 2017 Estrellas inspired with their personal stories of how they have reached success and the mentors that they had a long the way.
  1. ron libonati says:

god bless whitney she is singing for god now

2. John says:

By Louie Mac, February 12, 2012 at 12:58 amThis was so sad to hear about today. In my oinipon, Whitney’s voice in her prime will remain unmatched. She had awesome range, vocal power, but besides that she had the prettiest tone to her voice (which can’t be taught, either you have it or you don’t). It broke my heart to see the very media that tore her down every chance they could, get on CNN and tell everyone who would listen how iconic she was. People should hear more of that while they’re alive to benefit from it. I pray her mother and daughter find peace today. R.I.P. Whiney Houston =(.

3. Miriam says:

Ken and Family,I just read about this horrific dgtreay in The News Journal. Alex Woods is my husband’s nephew and, of course, we knew NOTHING about this. I am mortified. I didn’t realize that Alex was such a punk, thug, loser etc. I can’t think of any words to describe how despicable he and gang are. Thank goodness that you pushed to get this in the local DE papers for everyone to read.I 100% support your civil lawsuit. Nail them all including Alex. It is only right that they should pay for Ryan’s care. I am upset that Vantrease wasn’t convicted of attempted murder. There are many others in DE that feel that same way.From my heart, Strength and Peace to you and your family in this time of dgtreay.

1. Mirta says:

For an ESTIMATE.. keep it simple time and mrilataes, and a quick description of the method of repair. For example, to repair a scratch in the finish of a dining table, I would provide an ESTIMATE for repair by touch up of finish using xyzabc’ mrilataes , or stripping and refinishing of the table, using xyzabc’ mrilataes (depending on severity of the damage). I’d also specify if I was going to work on it at the owner’s location, or if it needed to be delivered to my shop, either by the customer, or myself, and give a rough idea of how long it would take to complete the work, as well as how long the work itself would take. An example would be 6 hours labor, project finished by MO/Date/Year. (Some repair work requires dry time’ of either finishes, or glue and the customer needs to be made aware of that.)Obviously, you also need to include the business’ info, like name, address, phone, etc.Before I began work, I’d have a short contract/work-order stating what I would do to the furniture (signed by the customer), and take before/after photo’s. I’d also have a provision stipulating any changes or unexpected problems would result in an increase in the cost, and I’d make the customer initial the contract for those changes.I’d include any warranty info on the contract too.Good Luck

4. Veronika says:

I receive your blogs, and often read the ones that apply for that time in my life. This one, Listen has made me reizale that I need to say thank you. I, am a psychologist. I have two degrees in Psych and have studied at the best, and I can confidently say, hardest University in London. My education is extensive, and I thought it would solve so many of my problems. Of course, my expectations, led me down the wrong road. I’ve recently had a crisis in my life, I almost lost my marriage. Why? I couldn’t listen. Since reading your blogs, I have climbed back to my adolescence when I studied martial arts, with a very heavy emphisis on meditation, zen and awareness. When I started reading your blogs, and reizaled I needed to reach back to my basics of understanding and calm, my life took an amazing turn for the better. Now, even though my wife and I are in the midst of immense struggle from the outside world, we know that we have each other through all and for all time. Going back to the purity of realism, patience and calm, combined with inner meditation and balance, I am whole again. I cope, help, support and can reach out to all those around me. Finally, my life is moving in the only way that brings me true happiness. THANK YOU IVAN. And, I’m still listening [] Reply:October 24th, 2011 at 9:28 pmJustin I am so delighted to hear that you made those realizations. I am happy that in some small way I am a part of your journey I wish you and your wife love, health, and happiness. Keep fighting the good fight be well my friend Ivanb4s last [type] ..[]

1. Satish says:

Gay or not, a guy would have to be deaf and blind not to know she had a fantastic voice and uiuqne singing style, and a stunning beauty as well. I truly loved who she was on stage.

5. Engraved Lighters says:

I blog often and I seriously thank you for your information. The article has really peaked my interest. I am going to book mark your blog and keep checking for new details about once per week. I subscribed to your Feed as well.