More Latest Photos

JDRF ONEParty GalaHonoring Greg Vaughn, former Major League Baseball Player from Sacramento. The One Party Gala, April 22, 2017 was held at the historical Memorial Auditorium in downtown Sacramento. The One Party Gala is a black-tie fundraising event to benefit the Northern California Inland Chapter of JDRF. More than 350 guests, including prominent philanthropists, corporate partners, and community leaders will gathered on that evening to raise funds to cure, treat, and prevent type 1 diabetes (T1D).
City Year Sacramento RIPPLES OF HOPE GALACity Year Sacramento annual Ripples of Hope Gala celebrated the wonderful work of our 66 AmeriCorps Members as well as our local, community champions on April 21st at the Golden 1 center. This year City Year honored Michael and Julie Teel for their commitment to the Sacramento region.
See All The Photos From Pet-A-Palooza 2017!
Greater Sacramento Unity BallMayor Darrell Steinberg, Chet Hewitt, President & CEO, Sierra Health Foundation and Barry Broome, President and CEO, Greater Sacramento Economic Council, were honorary chairs for an evening of celebration and partnerships at Unity Ball 2017 at the Hyatt Regency on April 20th The Board of Directors has worked closely with the new leadership and staff to bring new programs including a customer service focused Job Center, Adult High School Diploma program, Youth Empowerment Programs, Certified Nursing Assistant Certification, housing counseling, Reentry Program and Black Child Legacy Campaign and to have also foster numerous partnerships to bring services and opportunities to youth and adults in the larger community.
 The annual Unity Ball is a special event where community leaders come together to celebrate the Urban League’s accomplishments and impact while raising critical funds to support the important programs that help underserved youth and adults achieve economic self-reliance.
Unity Ball 2017l included special award recognition and a guest performance from nationally acclaimed American Soul Singer, Freddie Jackson. Among his well-known hits are “Rock Me Tonight”, “Have You Ever Loved Somebody”, “Jam Tonight” and “You Are My Lady”.
See All The Photos From Our Wingstop Sound Stage With Grant & Doug!
Woman Arrested Near Capitol In Washington D.C.

1. ron libonati says:

god bless whitney she is singing for god now

2. John says:

By Louie Mac, February 12, 2012 at 12:58 amThis was so sad to hear about today. In my oinipon, Whitney’s voice in her prime will remain unmatched. She had awesome range, vocal power, but besides that she had the prettiest tone to her voice (which can’t be taught, either you have it or you don’t). It broke my heart to see the very media that tore her down every chance they could, get on CNN and tell everyone who would listen how iconic she was. People should hear more of that while they’re alive to benefit from it. I pray her mother and daughter find peace today. R.I.P. Whiney Houston =(.

3. Miriam says:

Ken and Family,I just read about this horrific dgtreay in The News Journal. Alex Woods is my husband’s nephew and, of course, we knew NOTHING about this. I am mortified. I didn’t realize that Alex was such a punk, thug, loser etc. I can’t think of any words to describe how despicable he and gang are. Thank goodness that you pushed to get this in the local DE papers for everyone to read.I 100% support your civil lawsuit. Nail them all including Alex. It is only right that they should pay for Ryan’s care. I am upset that Vantrease wasn’t convicted of attempted murder. There are many others in DE that feel that same way.From my heart, Strength and Peace to you and your family in this time of dgtreay.

1. Mirta says:

For an ESTIMATE.. keep it simple time and mrilataes, and a quick description of the method of repair. For example, to repair a scratch in the finish of a dining table, I would provide an ESTIMATE for repair by touch up of finish using xyzabc’ mrilataes , or stripping and refinishing of the table, using xyzabc’ mrilataes (depending on severity of the damage). I’d also specify if I was going to work on it at the owner’s location, or if it needed to be delivered to my shop, either by the customer, or myself, and give a rough idea of how long it would take to complete the work, as well as how long the work itself would take. An example would be 6 hours labor, project finished by MO/Date/Year. (Some repair work requires dry time’ of either finishes, or glue and the customer needs to be made aware of that.)Obviously, you also need to include the business’ info, like name, address, phone, etc.Before I began work, I’d have a short contract/work-order stating what I would do to the furniture (signed by the customer), and take before/after photo’s. I’d also have a provision stipulating any changes or unexpected problems would result in an increase in the cost, and I’d make the customer initial the contract for those changes.I’d include any warranty info on the contract too.Good Luck

4. Veronika says:

I receive your blogs, and often read the ones that apply for that time in my life. This one, Listen has made me reizale that I need to say thank you. I, am a psychologist. I have two degrees in Psych and have studied at the best, and I can confidently say, hardest University in London. My education is extensive, and I thought it would solve so many of my problems. Of course, my expectations, led me down the wrong road. I’ve recently had a crisis in my life, I almost lost my marriage. Why? I couldn’t listen. Since reading your blogs, I have climbed back to my adolescence when I studied martial arts, with a very heavy emphisis on meditation, zen and awareness. When I started reading your blogs, and reizaled I needed to reach back to my basics of understanding and calm, my life took an amazing turn for the better. Now, even though my wife and I are in the midst of immense struggle from the outside world, we know that we have each other through all and for all time. Going back to the purity of realism, patience and calm, combined with inner meditation and balance, I am whole again. I cope, help, support and can reach out to all those around me. Finally, my life is moving in the only way that brings me true happiness. THANK YOU IVAN. And, I’m still listening [] Reply:October 24th, 2011 at 9:28 pmJustin I am so delighted to hear that you made those realizations. I am happy that in some small way I am a part of your journey I wish you and your wife love, health, and happiness. Keep fighting the good fight be well my friend Ivanb4s last [type] ..[]

1. Satish says:

Gay or not, a guy would have to be deaf and blind not to know she had a fantastic voice and uiuqne singing style, and a stunning beauty as well. I truly loved who she was on stage.

5. Engraved Lighters says:

I blog often and I seriously thank you for your information. The article has really peaked my interest. I am going to book mark your blog and keep checking for new details about once per week. I subscribed to your Feed as well.