Latest Autos News
- Chrysler Recalling Possible 792K Older SUV's Due To Ignition-Switch Performance The company is aware of a single reported accident and a relatively small number of complaints involving 0.015 percent of the subject vehicle population.
- Senators Call On GM CEO To Fire Top Lawyer Lawmakers put Barra on the spot, telling the CEO she should have fired GM's corporate counsel, Michael Millikin, based on the conclusions of an internal report.
- New Tesla For The Price Of A Prius? Electric Automaker Unveils Tesla Model 3 Sedan For $35,000
- 19 Most Popular Auto Insurance Discounts When was the last time that you shopped around for auto insurance?
- Chrysler: Government Timetable Off For Fixing Recalled Jeep SUV's The agency accused Chrysler of moving too slowly to fix up to 2.5 million older Grand Cherokees and Libertys with gas tanks behind the rear axles.
- Adding A Teen Driver To Your Insurance Leads To 79% Higher Cost Adding a teenage driver to a married couple’s car insurance policy leads to a 79% higher average annual premium
- BMW Recalls 1.6M Cars For Air Bag Problem BMW is expanding a recall of its most popular models to fix a growing air bag problem that is hitting much of the auto industry.
- Stockton Considering Advertisements On Fire Trucks The Stockton Fire Department proposed displaying public safety messages on removable decals as a way to bring in revenue. Fire officials have researched a similar fire department advertising program happening in Arizona.
- 2 People Injured After Car Crashes Into Creek In Sacramento One person is missing after a car drove into a creek in Sacramento on Monday morning. According to witnesses, three people were in the small Chevy sedan that drove off of Truxel Road at Garden Highway, went down an embankment and splashed into the...
- Tracy Morgan Suing Wal-Mart For Fatal Crash That Injured Him, Killed Fellow Comedian The June 7 wreck on the New Jersey Turnpike killed 62-year-old comedian James McNair, who went by the name Jimmy Mack. Comedian Ardley Fuqua and Jeffrey and Krista Millea, who were passengers in the limo, are named as plaintiffs.