Latest Tournament News
- Rising Star: Kansas Guard Naadir Tharpe The 5’11” Tharpe is averaging 30 minutes, 8.9 points, and 5.1 assists per game while shooting 45 percent from the field, 39 percent from deep, and 82 percent from the line.
- The Grant Napear Show - February 25, 2014 Grant started off the show taking calls from listeners. The first hour of topics discussed the Sacramento Kings, NFL combine, Jimmer, and the Oakland Raiders. NBA.com writer Scott Howard-Cooper came on with Grant to discuss Jimmer's buyou...
- Rising Star: Michigan State Guard Gary Harris The Big Ten’s Freshman of the Year last season is averaging 17.9 points per game (second in the conference), 4.3 rebounds, 2.8 assists, and two steals for the 22-6 Spartans.
- Rising Star: SMU Guard Nic Moore Moore, a 5’9” point guard from Winona Lake, Ind., is playing as well as anyone in the American Athletic Conference right now. He leads his team with 14.1 points and 4.7 assists per game.
- The Jason Ross Show - April 9, 2013 It’s Truth or Trash Tuesday on The Jason Ross Show! Rick Pitino is one of the top 5 coaches in NCAA history? Hunter Pence will lead the Giants in Home Runs this year? Tiger will win the Masters? We asked listeners all these questions and more if ...
- Rising Star: Louisville Junior Luke Hancock Most pundits expected Louisville to be in the national championship game, but no one expected Luke Hancock to play an important role.
- Five Things: Missing McGary And Hancock Saves Cardinals...Again The preseason No. 2 team finishes 35-5 and wins 16 in a row to close the season, culminating with a national championship. No dominant team in college basketball this year?