Latest Real Estate Report
Home Improvement Advice
- How To Maintain A Gas Grill If you've invested in a gas grill, you’re probably looking forward to a few summers of succulent barbecues. If you want to prolong the life of your grill, and investment, the proper care is non-negotiable. Here are your must-do grill maintenance...
- How To DIY Safely From simple home repairs to high-scale improvements, DIY projects can provide an enjoyable experience and rewarding results.
- Pros And Cons Of Countertop Options The look of your kitchen depends largely upon the type of countertop you install. Aesthetics should not be your only consideration, however. Here’s the low down on some of today’s most popular choices.
- Drought Shaming Pitting Neighbors Against Neighbors On Social Media If you’ve ever had the feeling you’re being watched while you water your lawn, there’s a good chance you are during this historic drought.
- Adding Sprinkler Systems: What You Need To Know Installing the right sprinkler system can save time and money, as well as conserve energy and water output. It can also increase the lushness and health of your lawn. Ready to get started?
- Tips For Keeping The House Cool You may not be able to control the weather, but you can moderate its impact upon your home.
- Is Cohousing Right For Your Family? If you've tried to picture life for you and your family in a cohousing community, here's what you need to know.
- What To Consider When Installing A Garage Door If you are thinking about installing a new garage door, keep these specifics in mind.
- Burlesque, Star Show Dog, Stolen From Stockton Woman's Home Ever since Burlesque was stolen, Stephanie Winkler has made posters and has been searching endlessly on social media and Craigslist for the dog she says can’t be replaced.
- Wildfire Threatens 500 Homes Northeast Of Bakersfield Firefighters were racing to control a wildfire that threatened more than 500 homes in central California before hotter, drier weather sets in later in the week.