Stockton police found a woman who was thought to have possibly been kidnapped Monday afternoon.
Perhaps suffering from a brain freeze, a man claiming to be Jesus intentionally drove his car through a 7-Eleven store in Woodland on Wednesday morning and then started throwing things in the store.
A suspect wanted for a string of gas station robberies was shot and killed by a Sacramento County Sheriff’s Deputy overnight.
Officer Allen Perez thought it was a normal day until he went to 7-Eleven for a pick me up and walked in on a robbery.
A San Jose business, LSG Sky Chefs, is recalling about 1,784 pounds of grilled chicken caesar wraps because the Caesar dressing used in the wrap products contains egg, a known allergen not declared on the wrap product label.
Mega Millions lottery ticket worth $330,106 was purchased in Yuba City the day after Christmas, but the big winner just claimed the prize Thursday.
A man accused of trying to rob a San Diego 7-Eleven while dressed as Gumby has pleaded guilty to misdemeanor burglary.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts