A German Shepherd who was likely beaten and left for dead in Alaska boarded a plane Thursday morning to fly back to his home state after successful surgery in Rancho Cordova.
The computer problem that has cut off Alaska Airlines’ ability to put passengers on planes was caused by a combination of two fiber optic cuts in the Sprint system.
Alaska Airlines says that in response to snow forecasts, it has decided to cancel 38 flights into and out of Seattle and Portland, Ore., beginning at 6 a.m. Wednesday. The airline urged customers to check the airline website before leaving for the airport.
Officials say a Hawaii-bound Alaska Airlines flight safely returned to Sacramento International Airport after a bird struck one of its engines.
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts