A community is in mourning as a young mother and her toddlers are laid to rest.
Investigators said Friday they had recovered several knives they believe may have been used in this week’s killings of a mother and two of her young children inside their Rancho Cordova duplex.
Court documents reveal that the 19-year-old suspect accused of killing his sister-in-law, niece and nephew was so feared by those closest to him that more than a dozen family members were listed in restraining orders against him.
Holding his 6-month-old baby boy in his arms, the Rancho Cordova man whose wife and two other young children were murdered – allegedly at the hands of his own brother – spoke publicly for the first time Thursday.
A memorial fund has been set up for the father and infant boy whose family was viciously killed inside their Rancho Cordova home on Tuesday.
A mom and two of her young kids were killed in cold blood, and the suspect was the children’s uncle, who had made death threats in the past.
A young family’s Rancho Cordova home turned into a gruesome crime scene, and now friends and family are left to clean up and try to come to grips with an unthinkable crime.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts