America’s Got Talent
Nick Cannon, who is performing at the Punchline in Sac this evening, talks about being on “America’s Got Talent,” being married to Mariah Carey, having kids, and shutting down part of Disneyland for their wedding.
Today, Don bought a trampoline to get in shape, a DJ on BBC radio gets drunk on her last day, a guy dies after having sex with a wasp’s nest, the return of the “Match […]
Don begins by telling us about how happy he is that the Packers won last night. He then tells us about the rattlesnake vaccination he got for his dog Oscar, and reads us a story […]
Today, Don announces that he will be paying off his bet with Steve by washing Noodles’ feet today. He also tells us how stoked he is that the NFL has returned, as preseason begins today. […]
Don begins with his weekend trip to Pittsburgh for his nephew’s wedding. He tells us about seeing Dr. Ruth at the Phoenix airport, as well as the San Diego Surge of the Women’s Football League […]
Don begins the day with a new bath salt story: apparently a guy snorted bath salts and ate his own feces! The guys then talk about the Home Run Derby last night, and Don tells […]
Don begins the day by reading the reviews of the new Adam Sandler movie Jack and Jill. Despite Don’s certainty that the movie will be hilarious, many publications are ripping it to shreds, giving it […]
- 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts