A cosmetic surgeon at the center of a criminal investigation is stripped of his ability to practice medicine again.
A plastic surgeon has been taken into custody and his Rocklin home and business have been raided.
Call Kurtis Investigates: For Second Time, Cosmetic Surgeon Dr. Efrain Gonzalez Faces Losing License
The Medical Board of California and the Attorney General’s Office have filed a 94-page complaint against Rocklin Cosmetic Surgeon Dr. Efrain Gonzalez, stemming for his treatment of 15 patients at Advanced Med Spa.
Groupon has pulled the plug on deals offered by a Rocklin cosmetic surgeon exposed in a Nov. 1 Call Kurtis investigation.
Patients say they were left deformed, even paralyzed at the hands of a Rocklin gynecologist turned cosmetic surgeon, a CBS13 Call Kurtis investigation has revealed.
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts