DAVIS (CBS13) – Firefighters in Davis are battling a three-alarm blaze at an apartment complex. The fire broke out at the University Court Apartments just off Sycamore Land and Russell Boulevard at around 2:06 p.m. […]
Prosecutors have released details of the explosive materials they say were found after a chemistry researcher at the University of California, Davis was injured in an explosion in his apartment last month.
There is new information following the arrest of a UC Davis researcher as the source of where the chemist-turned-suspect may have gotten the chemicals that caused an explosive at a campus apartment complex.
An arrest has been made in connection with a small explosion at a UC Davis campus apartment complex.
Police are now investigating criminal charges after a UC Davis researcher was injured early Thursday morning in a small explosion at an apartment on campus, forcing the evacuation of the complex.
Just after 1:30 a.m., firefighters with the Sacramento City Fire Department arrived at the Victorian-era home on Q and 13th Streets to find flames shooting through the roof.
Home construction rose at the fastest rate in 20 months, pushed up by a spike in apartment building. But construction of single-family homes declined, a sign that demand for housing remains weak.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts