The search is on for Mikaela Lynch, who was last seen Sunday when she took off her clothes while playing outside with her little brother. Mikaela is autistic and cannot speak.
A kindergartner with autism got on the right school bus but ended up at the wrong school, and it’s the way his mother found out about happened to her son that has her worked up.
Sarah Kesty teaches special kids at Oakdale Elementary School. Find out why she loves her job.
Stephen, Please! ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith came under fire Thursday for using a racial slur on Thursday’s edition of First Take. The comment happened during a discussion of whether or not Kobe Bryant will play in […]
It is a groundbreaking clinical trial, treating autism using a child’s own stem cells, and one local boy’s own medical miracle gave his doctor the idea.
Johnny Blair is a 6th grader at Foothill Oaks Elementary School; and until recently, not many people had ever heard his voice.
hen Reeve Basile gets anxious he has dangerously run across Highway 99 on many occasions. His new buddy will help keep him out of harm’s way.
Autism disorders are now almost five times more common in boys than girls, affecting 1-in-54 boys compared to 1-in-252 girls.
A little dog named Myleigh disappeared New Year’s Eve. Tuesday the Carmichael family got the news they’ve been waiting for, that Myleigh had been found and turned into the shelter.
By age 6, children should have vaccinations against 14 diseases, in at least two dozen separate doses, the U.S. government advises. More than 1 in 10 parents reject that, refusing some shots or delaying others mainly because of safety concerns, a national survey found.
Most of the risk of autism has been blamed by experts on inherited genes. Now one of the largest studies of twins and autism shifts the focus to the womb, suggesting that the mother’s age and health may play a larger role than thought.
A simple checklist that parents fill out in the waiting room may help doctors someday screen for warning signs of autism as early as a baby’s first birthday.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts