Medical staff and students work with life-like mannequin simulators and surgical robots to advance training.
Kathleen Guiney believes informatics can help revolutionize the health industry.
With baby boomers requiring increasing care, nursing degrees may soon be in even higher demand.
Sarah Kesty teaches special kids at Oakdale Elementary School. Find out why she loves her job.
Sacramento’s higher education graduates in some fields do better than others. Find out who’s earning the most.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts