Bank Of America
A woman said she was going to buy a car, but first needed a ride to the bank. Then, suddenly, an elderly man is suspected of being the getaway driver in a bank robbery.
A Call Kurtis investigation reveals the state of California is taking in some people’s money as unclaimed property, and they may never get it back.
The latest federal lawsuit over alleged mortgage fraud paints an unflattering picture of a doomed lender: Executives at Countrywide Financial urged workers to churn out loans, accepted fudged applications and tried to hide ballooning defaults.
Ceres police are looking for a bank robbery suspect who disguised himself as a woman during the hold-up.
Bank of America says it has begun contacting some its customers who may qualify to have their home loans reduced as part of a multistate settlement over alleged foreclosure abuses.
State Attorney General Kamala Harris announced Thursday that the nationwide settlement with banks over foreclosure abuses could be worth up to $18 billion to Californians who were among those hardest hit by the crisis.
Police says they made 95 arrests when Occupy protesters Wednesday stormed into a downtown San Francisco bank and shouted slogans as they tried to set up camp in the lobby.
Bank of America will begin charging customers to use debit cards for purchases early next year.
Bank of America announced earlier this week that it is going to slash 30,000 jobs nationwide, so why was it holding a job fair Friday at its Rancho Cordova branch?
Bank of America will cut about 30,000 jobs over the next few years in a bid to save $5 billion per year. The cost-cutting drive is part of a broader effort to reshape and shrink the nation’s largest bank as it copes with fallout from the housing bust.
Wednesday is payday for Janell Schindler. That means another trip to the check cashing store.
Bank of America Corp., the nation’s largest bank, said Friday that it plans to cut 3,500 jobs by the end of September.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts