Barry Bonds’ appeal of his felony obstruction of justice conviction will be heard by three federal judges who were each appointed by a different Democratic president.
Tuesday on The Jason Ross Show, we started with “Leading Off:” 1. If you were starting an NFL team, who would go with: RG3 or Andrew Luck? 2. Tommy Lasorda says no way Bonds should […]
Wednesday’s Jason Ross Show kicked off talking about the baseball hall of fame ballot that was released. Should Barry Bonds be a hall of famer and will he be voted in? We also talked about […]
Grant’s close friend and national sports radio host, Christopher “Mad Dog” Russo, came on the show to talk anything and everything. Russo brought a ton of energy to the show as he reminisced on memories […]
Grant began the show by touching on Olympic basketball and the low blows that have taken place recently. This was later the subject of his rant. Grant also talked about Bay Area baseball, Philadelphia Eagles […]
Barry Bonds has asked for a second extension to file written arguments in his appeal to overturn his obstruction of justice conviction.
Barry Bonds is officially appealing his felony obstruction conviction. His attorneys paid $455 and filed a one-sentence notice to the federal trial court late Wednesday, saying that Bonds was asking the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeal to toss out his conviction.
Barry Bonds will remain free and unpunished while he appeals his conviction for giving misleading testimony before a grand jury.
Home run king Barry Bonds will be back in federal court on Dec. 16 to be sentenced for his felony obstruction of justice conviction.
Grant picked up where he left off last week, asking fans where they draw the line when it comes to rooting for athletes with lousy personalities. The topic stems from Giants’ fans continued support of […]
The Barry Bonds trial may have had a strange ending, but his lawyers still face a tough fight in clearing the slugger’s name. On Wednesday, a jury convicted Bonds of obstruction of justice but deadlocked on whether he committed perjury.
The jury in the Barry Bonds case has convicted him on obstruction of justice, but is deadlocked on the other charges.
- Your Memorial Day Tributes News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts