California coach Mike Montgomery was reprimanded by the Pac-12 on Monday for shoving one of his own players in the chest during a game.
They lost the little Chihuahua during a move back in 2006. But just before Christmas, someone spotted the little guy in Berkeley.
Student activists at the University of California, Berkeley are regrouping the day after police arrested dozens of Occupy protesters who tried to establish an encampment on campus.
The U.S. Geological Survey says a 3.6-magnitude earthquake has struck the San Francisco Bay area.
California physicist Saul Perlmutter says nobody expects to win a Nobel Prize.
Student leaders at the University of California, Berkeley are condemning a Republican group’s satirical bake sale aimed at opposing affirmative action legislation.
Berkeley officials are considering inviting Guantanamo detainees to live in the city. The City Council is scheduled to vote next week on a resolution that would extend a formal invitation to any detainees at the U.S. naval base who have been cleared of wrongdoing.
Taxpayers may soon be paying for sex-change surgeries in Berkeley.
Authorities say a man wanted for allegedly trying to run over an officer died when his car crashed in Berkeley during a high-speed police pursuit.
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Long Live The Kings Rally
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts