Fall is here and it’s the ideal time of year in Sacramento to enjoy a variety of dishes made with pumpkin and butternut squash. If you are looking for something savory this pumpkin season, try one of these specialty menu items.
With Halloween right around the corner, it’s the perfect time of year to scope out spots rumored to be haunted. While Sacramento is home to a number of claimed haunted buildings, ghosts have seemingly left the bars and restaurants alone. If you are looking to eat and grab a drink somewhere spirits might frequent, check out one of these greater Sacramento haunts.
From a chef who hails from the great gastronomic region of Emilia Romagna to a wild California icon who turned the cooking world upside down, there are several splendid cookbooks showcasing Sacramento’s culinary diversity.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Your Memorial Day Tributes Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts