For kids and teens, video games are a factor of life, especially during the winter months. But there are ways to keep those kids a bit more active. A local fitness expert shares how to make that happen, plus other tips on venues where kids can stay fit and have fun doing it.
When searching for that perfect sweater for grandma, it’s only a matter of time before your preschooler starts hiding in the clothes racks. You can avoid the hassle by acquainting her with one of these drop-in play spaces that welcome children up to age 12.
- News Photos Namaste: Yoga Poses For... 2013 Draft Lottery Party Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Board Of Governors Vote Party... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Sacramento's Most Wanted Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... New Kings Arena Renderings
- Text 13NEWS to 84816 to sign up for breaking news text alerts.
- Click here to sign up for breaking news email alerts