Father Of Boy Who Died After Drinking Caffeine Has Warning For ParentsA coroner says a 16-year-old South Carolina high school student who collapsed and died in a classroom had heart problems caused by drinking too much caffeine.
Boy, 16, Collapses Then Dies From "Too Much Caffeine"In the two hours preceding his death, Davis Cripe consumed a large Mountain Dew, a latte from McDonalds and an energy drink
Travel On A Budget This Labor Day WeekendHere are some helpful tips to keep costs down while enjoying a safe and enjoyable trip over the Labor Day weekend.
7 Simple Tricks To Beat Jet LagNo matter how seasoned you are as a traveler, you will get jet lag. Though jet lag can't be avoided, it can be minimized on your next vacation with these seven tips.
Potato Chip Promises Energy BoostThey look and crunch like any other chip, but these come with a kick.